Lando Norris [1 & 20]

for: petitcreme19

PROMPTS: [1] Stay with me & [20] Did I wake you up?

You came back to your and Lando's  shared apartment, trying to be as quiet as possible. Lando had recently tough time dealing with his retirement during Grand Prix in Germany. It wasn't his first one, but it hit him hard after such a great season so far for McLaren. You left your coat, shoes and bag in the corridor. As you entered the living room you saw Lando curled up on the couch under the blanket. His head was resting on the pillow and his curls were all over it. You smiled to yourself at the sight. You felt a warm feeling in your chest, while your boyfriend was sleeping so peacefully within the walls he safe.

You approached the couch and kneeled in front of him. You could feel his warm breath on your cheek as you leaned to kiss him. Lando stirred a little in his sleep, but his eyes didn't open. Satisfied with that you reached out to play with his curls, caressing his head in the same time. "That's so nice". Lando mumbled suddenly. You froze, but as soon as you saw the boyish grin on his face you knew he was teasing you. "Did I wake you up?". You asked, while putting another kiss, but on his nose. "No. I knew you were coming back, just wanted to look innocent". You laughed at him and he followed you right away.

"I think I should go make some dinner. You can relax". You announced, but Lando cought your arm with his hand. "Stay with me". He asked softly. "We can order something. For now I just want to cuddle up with you in that cocoon". He added, pointing on the blanket all over him. "Oh, how could I refuse to such cute innocent child?". You teased, while catching his cheek. "I'm not a child". Lando denied with offended tone. You chuckled and without further warning jumped onto him, cuddling up to his chest, while he covered both of you with the blanket. You breathe in the scent of his body, while fiddling with strings of his black hoodie. "I needed that baby". You said after some. You felt his hand moved to your lower back and he pushed you even closer to his chest. "You're my whole world, baby". He replied, kissing the top of your head.