Lando Norris [17]

for: Allywthsr

PROMPTS: [17] Come one more time for me, I know you've got it in you

WARNINGS: nsfw content

You stirred in your sleep as you felt Lando's strong arms curling around your waist from behind. You could feel his warm breath on your neck which caused goosebumps to rise on your limbs. Still half asleep you turned around in his embrace and nuzzled yourself into his chest, while the soft duvet was covering your bodies. Lando's heart couldn't be more content with you so close to him, wearing his grey t-shirt with good things to come inscription. For him you were the greatest thing that has happened in his life and he wouldn't let you go easily. "Sorry, I took a nap". You mumbled, your lips burshing slightly over his skin. "You don't have to apologize. I enjoy watching over you when you sleep. You often do that cute thing with your lips". You smiled, lifting your eyelids a little to look at him. No one has ever called you cute before, but Lando was reminding you about it whenever he could. "You have some skills with that lips of yours as well". You teased him, remembering his head buried between your thighs more than an hour ago. Lando made you see the stars on the ceiling, while his tongue was pleasuring you. At that moment you felt in the way you've never felt before and Lando didn't want anything in exchange. It surprised you, but he explained that he just wanted to make you happy. "You want to repeat it?". His question was left hanging as the temperature seemed to suddenly rise in the room. 

Lando decided to take the matters into his own hands. He pushed you gently on your back with his chest as your eyes were fixiated only on him. You were powerless under his touch, he could do with you whatever he wanted. He hovered over you as his hands rested on the sides of your head. Lando leaned to your lips to put a soft kiss on them, then the second and third one. You squeezed your thighs, your body knowing well what was about to happen. Lando bit the corner of your lips, before he moved to your jaw. Next he slipped to your neck, sucking some skin between his teeth here and there. You moaned softly at the feeling of Lando marking you as he's own. When he was satisfied with his work Lando moved down on you, sinking under the duvet. You could feel him catching your calves in his fingers to spread your legs wider for him as he settled yourself between your legs. "I can see some flood going on in here". Lando chuckled, while diving his hand towards your swollen labia. His digits pushed onto your soaking clit and it made you cry his name out loud. Once his fingers parted your labia, he pushed on inside of you, while his thumb started to rub slow circles over your clit. Your hands found their way to his curls, your fingers pulling chocolate strands every time he hit the right spot. 

Lando kept bringing you closer and closer to your climax, but once he knew you were close he suddenly pulled his fingers out of you. You raised your head from the pillows and you saw a smirk on his face. "I promised you something different". Lando reminded you, burying his face in between your thighs. When the tip of his tongue made contact with your clit all air from your lungs was sucked away. "You taste even better than before, baby girl". Lando hummed against you. Your lips parted in silent scream when the rough surface of his tongue rubbed your clit. You arched your back towards the ceiling, grinding yourself more into his mouth. You feel the heat builiding up in your lower abdomen, prolonging your upcoming orgasm. Cries escaping your lips were like a melody for Lando that only encouraged him more to pound inside you with his tongue. You came so beautifully under him today, but he wanted more of you. "Come one more time for me, I know you've got it in you". Lando whispered between his thrusts. His could feel your walls contracting all over his tongue as your climax shook your body. Lando pulled out his tongue from you, savouring your taste on his lips. As you where coming down from your high he came back to you, pulling the duvet over your bodies. Your eyelids fluttered when his thumb brushed over your cheek. "I love you". You whispered, your lower lip trembling a bit. Lando didn't say anything. He just pulled you closer to his body, his hand pushing your head against his firm chest. The way he was holding you spoke more than thousand words.