Mick Schumacher [8 & 25]

for: Verst4ppen

PROMPTS: [8] What are you smiling about? & [25] I need a hug

You cuddled on the couch under the blanket in the living room with your book in your hands. It was raining heavily outside. Droplets were hitting the windows harder than usual and blowing wind made you jump in your spot from time to time. You took a glimpse at big round clock on the wall, calculating the time by which Mick should arrive home from the airport. Though you wished to join him at the track every race weekend on his rookie year, you had your own duties as well, so this time you chose to stay home. 

Over the course of next hour or so your book kept you company, drawing your mind away from the storm that was happening outside. At some point absorbing plot caused you to forget about awaiting your boyfriend until you heard the sound of an engine in front of the house. The lights of the car flashed over the wall in the living room and your heart skipped a beat from joy that filled your chest. As you put your book down on the coffee table, you heard how Mick shut car's door closed behind him. You sat on the edge of the couch, gnawing on your lower lip from excitement and digging your nails into material of the furniture. Mick had his own keys with him, so he started to slowly twist them in the locks, one after another. He propably thought you were already asleep, which was funny to you. He often felt guilty that you stayed up late instead getting some rest. But you couldn't help it. Honestly, you didn't care how much tired you'll be next morning if you could see him after almost a week of being apart. 

Mick stepped inside the apartament and closed the door with silent click of handle. He acted very quietly in the corridor, carefully taking his clothes off and leaving his suitcase on the floor. You smiled to yourself at how sweet he was, even though it wasn't possible to hear noises from here upstairs. As Mick entered the house further, he stopped in his tracks when he saw you. He seemed a little surprised, but also happy to have someone so faithful like you. "What are you doing here, darling? I thought you'll be dead asleep by the time I'll be back". He spoke, a slight chuckle escaping his lips. "I needed to know if you arrived safely". You replied, brining innocent look on your face. "And there's also one more thing". Mick's eyebrows rose up as he already saw that coming. "Enlight me". 

"I need a hug". You pouted in order to make him more soft for yourself. "Then what are you waiting for? I'm all yours". The German spread his arms wide for you, ready for you to jump straight into them. You couldn't lie that it wasn't what you expected from him. You started up from the couch, rushing to the spot where Mick stood. You jumped into his arms, curling your legs around his waist and arms around his neck. His hands rested on your butt to keep you thight against him. Then he lowered his head towards you, crashing your lips together. It caused you to smile against his soft lips. "What are you smiling about?". Mick chuckled, while breaking the kiss. You rested your forehead against his, your chest was shaking with giggles from time to time. "I'm just happy you're back". You answered, leaning in for another kiss. "I missed you too, love". He confessed between few sloppy kisses that followed. "Maybe we should go upstairs then? I'm dying to feel you on my skin again". You proposed with vicious smile, your pupils dilated from rush of adrenaline in your body. Mick's fingers dig more into the flesh of your bum. The corners of his mouth were twitching as he tried to stop them from curling into his boyish grin. "Let's go then. I have so many things stashed in my head that I want to do to you". His lowered voice sent shivers down your spine. As his head dived towards your neck and his teeth grazed over it, you let out a soft moan on response. You lived through that feeling when Mick carried you upstairs to your shared bedroom. Once there he laid you gently on the sheets, making sure your were comfortable. Another thunder cut through the sky when your bodies were crashed together in the most beautiful way of all.