Lando Norris [13]

A/N: Your feedback on this one would be great!

for: Skate-Maloski

PROMPTS: [13] We're really going to fuck here? What if someone sees us?

WARNINGS: nsfw content, unprotected sex

You were seated on a cabinet that stood against the wall, your legs hanging over white tiles, while the new version of orange blue McLaren was standing in the middle of the room. The car was levitating over the floor as some parts were still unmounted. You weren't suppose to be at McLaren's facility today, but you finished your classes earlier than usual. You knew that Lando had his racing suit fitting. You didn't want to disturb him, so you offered yourself to come back to your shared apartment by bus. Of course Lando refused and already waited for you in front of your university. There was no time though for him to bring you home, that's how you ended up in here. Honestly, you couldn't complain. Zak was happy to see you and as you already knew some members of Lando's team the atmosphere was truly nice. In addition your boyfriend was undressing every five minutes in the next room, trying teamwear, fireproof clothes and suits for the new season. Although you couldn't see it with your own eyes, your imagination helped you with that. You could see in your head how the white material fits closely his muscled arms and abdomen. You gnawed on your bottom lip, while closing your thighs tight for some pressure to your sensitive nub of nerves. Good you had your notebook opened on your lap, but you already felt the heat rushing to your cheeks.

Soon after Lando stepped from the small room where he could change into the bigger one. Just like you thought he tied the sleeves of his overalls around his thin waist, showing off his chest covered by white fireproof shirt. The material even brighter on his tanned skin made him look good as never. Your heart skipped a beat when he briefly ran his hand through his curls, messy from putting and taking off so many clothes. While Lando was exchanging comments regarding his racing suit, you were digging your nails into your skin through a skirt you had on. Gosh, what this man was doing to you and he was just standing there, not knowing the state you were currently in. Meanwhile, mechanics working on his car left for lunch break. The man responsible for teamwear listened all what Lando had to say to him and left as well. After a short conversation Zak went to check on Daniel in other part of facility and you were left alone. "What do you think?". Lando asked, when the door fell closed after Zak. It's funny how he wasn't aware of the chaos he caused inside your head. "It suits you". You swallowed, feeling the heat coming back to your face. "You're okay? You look a bit feverish". He reached out his hand to check on your forehead in concern. Some veins poped up on his forearm, making you gasp for air. "I'm just excited, I guess". You breathed out. "Didn't know it turns you on that much". Lando chuckled. "Oh, trust me, that's just a tip of the iceberg". You admitted teasingly, causing smirk to disappear from your boyfriend's face. Now you made him see. His eyes seemed to change their shade into darker one within seconds. "Then I'd like to see all of it". Lando leaned towards you, his lips brushing slightly your jaw while speaking . You titled your head back a bit, feeling shivers running all over your body. In response you reached out for his hand in order to put it between your legs under the skirt. Lando gasped at the feeling of wetness on your panties that was still growing with each passing moment. His palm travelled further brushing over your thigh to find the edge of your underwear. When Lando caught laced and soft material he pulled it down your legs. Your panties swiftly slipped from your limbs on the floor, leaving you vulnerable for him. His fingers came back to your swollen clit and started to rub it slowly, sensually, adding some circling motions with his middle finger on your nub of nerves. The air hitched in your throat as the reaction for the sweet pleasure he was giving to you. You lifted your hips a little to give Lando a better angle. Your lips parted and eyes closed as he was pleasuring you on the cabinet. Lando could feel himself growing hard under his overalls. When soft silent moans that sounded like angelic melody escaped your lips he realised he wasn't too far from coming himself and he wasn't even inside of you yet.

You opened your eyes when Lando grabbed the flesh of your hips and brought you closer to him. Quickly the wave of disappointment was followed by rush of adrenalin for what was about to happen. "We're really going to fuck here? What if someone sees us?". You questioned as you didn't know Lando from this side. The fact that you two could get caught any time added some spice into the whole situation. "Yes, I'm going to fuck you right here and right now". Lando replied with his lowered voice, while pushing his overalls, fireproof pants and boxers out of the way. "Everybody went for the lunch break. No one will bother us, baby". His hand found its way to your lower back to push you to the edge of furniture and you spread your legs wide open for him. Lando aligned himself with your entrance, the tip of his cock teasing it without mercy. He filled you up with one move and groaned at the feeling of your wet walls pulsating all over his cock. "You're so warm and wet for me, baby". He whispered to your ear, his grip more firm on your hips as he began to roll his into yours. Your cries and moans were becoming more and more frequent as Lando was gradually quickening his pace. His thrusts were deep and hard, filling you completely every time, his cock raking over gathering of nerve endings inside your body. Your eyelids fluttered at the sensation of warmth in your lower abdomen builidng up, prolonging your approaching delicious climax. "Lando, I'm going to come. Baby, you're so good at fucking me". You rasped and Lando's thrust grew even harder, faster, deeper. Your nails dig into his arms, leaving red marks all over them. As you came you cried his name into his ear. Your legs were shaking violently, eyes seeing the stars above you. As the pleasure washed over you, the clenching of your walls brought Lando over the edge. He rested his head in the crock of your neck growlling, grunting, bitting on your neck, while spilling himself inside you. "I think you need to come here more often". Lando stated, his chest still heaving from the high. "Didn't know sex in public places turns you on". You giggled. Lando smiled, while resting his forehead against yours. You noticed that his eyes were coming back to theirs normal shade of green. "Only with you, baby girl. Only with you".