Daniel Ricciardo [15 & 28]

A/N: First rockstar!Daniel and now he come up with wine... Just wow.

for: smilethankstothem

PROMPTS: [15] You know I'm holding back from fucking you over this kitchen counter, so don't push your luck & [28] Your eyes are the only sea I would like to be lost in

WARNINGS: nsfw content, unprotected sex

You and Daniel were invited to his friend's house for wine tasting. That was a good opportunity for your boyfriend to discuss details about his own wine brand he wanted to put on the market before F1 season will start. You were more than happy to accompany him, though you hardly knew people who arrived for the party. Most of the time you tried to stick with Daniel sipping wine from your glass, but when boys started to talk about business you pulled out from the group. Daniel's friend said that everybody can feel free to look around the house. You decided to visit the garden at the back as it caught your attention later. You walked around planters with colorful flowers on the path saw with rocks when it started to get dark and cold. You came back into the house, while rubbing your arms with your hands. You came back straight to the kitchen, but no one was there anymore as everybody moved to the living room.

"There you are". Few seconds later Daniel stepped into the kitchen and you greeted him with smile. "I've been looking for you everywhere". He added right away. "I didn't want to disturb you from your business". You explained a bit teasingly. "I get more disturbed when my better half is not around". Daniel ran his warm hands up and down your arms, making you shiver under his touch. "Your arms are cold as ice". He noticed with concern hearable in his voice. "I went outside for a moment. Your friend has a beautiful garden". You replied, feeling his fingers digging into your skin, but not in the painful way. That was usually his way to show that he wants you close, that he craves that intimate connection your bodies could create only in one particular way. "Should I warm you up with my body?". Daniel lowered his voice to a whisper, though there was nobody around them. Nevertheless his question was meant only for you. "This is a tempting proposition ". Daniel's lips curled up in a smirk. He moved closer to you, pushing you with his body against the kitchen island. When your lower back bumped against the marble the air hitched in your throat. Daniel rested his hands on your hips, while leaning down towards your neck. You let out a silent moan, while he was peppering your sensitive skin with kisses. 

"You look marvelous today, baby girl". He complimented you as his palms slid down on you to your thighs. "You look pretty good yourself too". You responded when his hands found their way under your skirt, riding it up a bit. Daniel's fingers grabbed onto your flesh to lift you up for him. You sat on the verge of the kitchen island, embracing his waist with your legs and pushing him against yourself. "You know I'm holding back from fucking you over this kitchen counter, so don't push your luck". And to prove his words hardness of his cock brushed over your inner thigh through his trousers. You looked into his honey colored hues, feeling wetness growing between your legs. You were glad you were sitting, because passion and desire Daniel had in his eyes when looking at you made your kness go weak. You rested your palms on his firm chest, his heart hammering behind his sternum and no words were needed.  "Your eyes are the only sea I'd like to be lost in". Daniel confessed, bringing his hand to your cheek to caress it with his thumb. Your heart skipped a beat at his words and your eyelids fluttered at the feeling. Shivers were dancing all over your body now along with goosebumps. "Fuck me before I come from just you touching me". You breathed out to his surprise. Daniel looked over his shoulder, but the living room where all the guests were seemed to be miles away. "You can't make a sound, love". He warned you. You spread your legs wider for him in agreement. With a smile on his face Daniel grabbed your hips to set them in a right angle for him. Then he pushed his pants and boxers out of the way, and done the same thing with your panties next. He stroked himself a couple times before he filled you up with one swift move. "Fuck". Daniel cursed under his breath, your soaking walls almost bringing him over the edge. "I fucking love when you're so wet for me, baby". He grunted, resting his head in the crock of your neck. "Fuck me harder, Danny". You said to his ear, while grabbing onto his shoulders. Daniel encouraged by you picked up the pace, reaching with the tip of his cock your precious gathering of nerve endings with every push. It was really hard to stay quiet, while he was pounding into you like that and in such circumstances. Your lips parted, but no scream or cry escaped them as warm feeling of your realise exploded in your lower abdomen, spreading around your body. Your walls were clenching and pulsating heavily around Daniel's cock and that brought him to his orgasm shorty after. "You feel so good  inside of me". You whimpered, while resting your forehead against his. "It be nice to cuddle now". Daniel chuckled, while pulling out of you. "Let's go home. We can scream and cuddle there whenever we want". He proposed and you raised your eyebrows in shock. "What about the wine?". You asked. "I believe we have a bottle or two in the cabinet". You giggled, while shaking your head in the same time. You leaned forward to kiss Daniel firmly and he took you off the kitchen island, so you could stand on your feet. You brought each other into descent state, thanked your host and took a taxi to your shared apartment to spent the rest of the evening in your own company.