Mick Schumacher [8, 9 & 26]

for: Verst4ppen

PROMPT: [8] Can we just cuddle and not do anything else today?, [9] How long you will be gone? & [26] I'm going to be more clingy than koala bear for the whole week

You were sitting on the bed in your and Mick's shared bedroom. You observed how he was shuffling around the room, collecting all the important things to pack for first triple header this season. He won't be home for three weeks straight, so in case he forgot something he couldn't fly back after Sunday and take it. Usually, all the teams and drivers travelled to the next location on Monday as the time to prepare for the race was very limited. You were a little sad that you won't see your golden boy for such a long time, but on the other hand you were happy for him. After all, his dreams about racing in Formula One came true.

"How long you will be gone? You know, after the last race in Austria". You asked, tilting your head to the side. Mick thought about the answer for a minute, not wanting to misguide you. "After double Austria we have a one week break before Silverstone". He replied, folding some t-shirts in perfect squares and putting them inside his suitcase. "I presume that on Monday morning there might be one more briefing with the team, but I'll try to come back as soon as I can". He added, lifting his gaze to you. "Wait, Silverstone is next?". Your features brightened all of the sudden, realising that Mick won't have to travel anywhere and he'll be able to sleep in his own bed. With you. "Of course, baby girl". Your enthusiasm made his heart flutter in his chest. Mick decided to stop with the packing for now and he sat on the bed next to you. "After Silverstone we have again one week break and then we race in Hungary. That's the last race before summer break". He explained further, embracing you with his one arm. "I'm going to be more clingy that koala bear for the whole week. No, for the whole summer break. You won't escape me Schumacher". You announced, making some chaotic moves with your hands along the way. "That's very specific". Mick chuckled, burshing strands of your soft hair behind your ear. His fingers touched the skin of your cheek briefly, but enough for you to make you look at him. 

Your eyes met. Your heart skipped a beat or two when Mick's heavenly blue eyes stared at you with love and affection written all over them. No matter if he was busy and somewhere in the world or here with you. Mick was always your prince charming and you were his princess. "Is there anything you'd like to do before I leave?". He asked, his warm breath ghosting over your face and neck. "Can we just cuddle and not do anything else today?". Your voice trembled slightly on the last words. "I only want you. I need you to hold me close". You confessed, letting yourself to be vulnerbale, because with Mick it never felt like a weakness. "That sounds perfect, baby". His strong arms curled up around your body immediately and you felt safe in his embrace. Mick lay down on his back on the bed, while bringing you to his chest. Once he settled his head on the pillow, you raised your leg to put it around his waist and rested your head right over his heart. "I love you so much, baby girl". Mick said, while brushing your hair with his fingers. He was so gentle and delicate that his every move was sending shivers down your spine. "I love you too. You're my oasis". You mumbled as sudden need for sleep started to take over you. Soon, you fell asleep and your boyfriend cuddled you close as if there was no force in the universe that could take you away from him. You were his princess and he was your prince.