Lando Norris [2]

for: 13456doritosarehot

PROMPT: [2] Don't flatter yourself

As the podium celebration ended and confetti in all three national colours of Italy was falling down on heads of people participating in what suppose to be called McLaren's best day since 2010, because that's when the team had the last double podium finish with first and second place. All those people gathered around you in orange and white uniforms deserved to be here through their hard work on the track and beyond it. You on the other hand were the proudest girlfriend on the grid, seeing Lando spraying champagne on his teammate and Zak. Though Lando was eager to gain his first win on any track and any circumstances, he knew the team mattered the most, so Daniel's win didn't bother him at all and he could be fully happy with the best result in his career so far. Netflix crew was also there seeking new footage for Drive to Survive season four. You hoped that streaming giant will show a little more of McLaren's thrive this season and their double finish won't be just a glimpse clouded by Max and Lewis' another crash. After both Australian and British anthems were played, and Daniel did the shoey with others everything seemed to be calming down. Daniel remained seated on the podium a little longer, enjoying the moment the same way Pierre Gasly did last year. He had full right to it since his start with McLaren wasn't the easiest one. Getting used to a new car took him a long time and some people started to lose hope that anything will change before December with third place in Contructor Championship being at risk. What's more in this sport you never know when you'll get the next opportunity to add another win to your CV.

As Lando, Zak and Valtteri came down you noticed your boyfriend's racing suit was all wet and turned into more darker shade of blue. The champagne was dripping down his chocolate curls as he exchanged hugs and pats on shoulders with his crew. You waited on the side patiently, taking pictures of him here and there, and thinking about much brighter future for the whole team. When Lando finally reached you he immediately leaned down to your lips, but you placed your plams on his chest. "Gosh no! Get away from me!". You yelled, remembering that he was just drinking from Daniel's sweaty and smelly shoe. You definitely didn't want to know the taste of Aussie's feet. Lando knew this was a reason why you pushed him away, but he knew how to trick you into kissing him anyway. "Tell me, darling". He spoke with seductive tone. His warm hands reached to your waist and pushed you against his chest. The heat radiating from his body made your heart flutter inside your chest. "Have you ever done this with a second place finisher?". You giggled at how funny and sexy in the same time it sounded. "Don't flatter yourself, Norris. And no, I haven't done this with almost a race winner". You teased him with a wide smile on your face. Lando seemed offended by it, so he lightly pushed you away from him and turned away from you. It was obvious to you that he was teasing you as well, so you embraced his neck from behind and put a small kiss on his right ear. "Kiss me like you missed me, baby". You whispered. Your voice combined with your hot breath sent shivers down his spine. Lando turned around in your small embrace to face you. His hands travelled to your cheeks, squeezing the soft flesh of them with his fingers as he crashed your lips together. You could feel droplets of champagne and sweat mixing on your tongue. When Lando pulled away you were both breathless from the passionate kiss. Your one look into his green hues was enough to convince you that the future was painted in much brighter colors.