Mick Schumacher [16, 17 & 22]

for: Mi1234ll

PROMPTS: [16] You're so wet, [17] Come one more time for me, I know you've got it in you & [22] I know, baby, I know. I'm right here, just breathe

WARNINGS: nsfw content, unprotected sex

Mick has just moved to his new apartment in London. He was looking for something since he signed with Haas for the new season and his first in F1, so he could be close to the factory when his presence was needed. His research took a lot of time, mainly because he wanted to find something special not only for him, but also for you. You kept assuring him that home wasn't about the walls, though it was cute when he was trying so hard like it was a choice for a lifetime. When he finally found a perfect place he didn't waste a minute and bought it. What's more he was sure you'll love it as well. The apartment wasn't enormous, but very spacious, a bit old-fashioned too because of traditional English development and had garden at the back. 

Soon after Mick made the purchase he had to leave Switzerland to fullfil his duties at the factory. Unfortunately, you couldn't go with him as you had some work to finish, but promised to join him three days later. You were really looking forward to see the apartment and excited about your first ever trip to London. During those three days Mick was counting hours to your arrival. Although he was busy most of the time his mind often drifted off, thoughts about you always at the back of his head. He missed your laugh, your gorgeous eyes, soft touch of your skin and body heat. He got used to waking up next to you every morning so much that when the other side of the bed was empty he felt incredible cold in his bones. Hours slowly turned into minutes and when the time was right he could pick you up from the airport. His heart was pounding in his chest once he saw you among other passengers rolling your suitcase behind you. Mick ran towards you as if it was a scene taken straight out of romantic movie. All the stress from previous days flew off when you found yourself in his embrace. He nuzzled his nose into your hair, breathing in your scent that was more precious than air. Your lips brushed briefly over his cheek when he turned his head to look down at you. Your gazes met and that's when you both felt the rush of electricity through your bodies. Goosebumps rose on your limbs, heart fluttered in your chest as Mick's ocean blue eyes studied your features with admiration and desire. 

Mick took the suitcase from you and lead you to his car parked nearby. He chose a longer way to his apartment in order to show you some of places he already visited. You marveled over views behind the window as you were very passionate about seeing new places. Mick knew it and promised to take you out whenever you'll feel like it, but for now your thing to see number one was his apartment. It was situated in peaceful part of the city with nothing but other homes, forest and fields of green around. You were surprised that such beautiful places still existed in modern world. Mick stopped the car in front of garage as he wanted to invite you in through the main door, not the side ones. You followed him to the entrance, your hands clasped together and your heart couldn't be more content with the thought that one day you could be like this when buying a house together to start a family. You never imagined such things with your previous boyfriends, but Mick surely was special. Once inside you walked further into the apartment, while Mick was closing the door behind you. With few more steps you found yourself in spacious living room connected to fully equipped kitchen. Suddenly, the sun shined inside through the windows and you stood in awe as indeed the apartment was perfect. "It's amazing. I can't believe it's real". You breathed out. Mick approached you from behind resting his hand on your hips and brining your back closer to his chest. "You should see the bedroom". The air hitched in your throat when he started to kiss you gently behind your ear. "Is it comfortable?". Your head fell back when his lips moved down to your neck, sucking on your skin right above your pulse. "We should find out". One of Mick's hands travelled down from your hip to your core and grabbed it with a light squeeze. A moan escaped your lips, your legs went numb within a second. Mick lifted you up in bridal style in one swift move. You embraced his neck with your arms you he walked the stairs with you. Your eyes were fixiated on the man who was carrying you and even the new surroundings couldn't change that. He laid you down on cold sheets of his bed, his body hovering over you as he took your jaw in his hands. His eyes seemed to be darker than crystal blue he was born with. "Three days, baby. Do you have any idea what those three days did to me?". His hot breath ghosted over your face. You parted your lips to speak, but his grip on your jaw made it impossible. "I'm going to make you come for every day we were apart. I'm going to make you come three time, while you'll scream my name". He continued, his low and deep voice already doing things to you. His hand left your jaw to play with hem of your shirt to screw with your arousal. You started to squirm under him when it found its way under the material reaching one of your breast. He started knead it in his hand, brushing from time to time over your nipple covered by the bra. You started to move your hips up and down synchronising the rhythm with his kneads. You whined when he suddenly stopped and you looked at him. "We'll come to that, honey". His lips curled up in a smirk as he made his way down on you. He rolled up your shirt and you raised yourself to help him take it off. Your abdomen was now fully exposed to him, so he leaned towards your sternum kissing and sucking on your skin there. When he was satisfied he kept going down until he reached your navel. His tongue slipped inside, pumping in and out as if he was fucking you. He will and it was just a taste of it. Your silent moans were sending his mind into overdrive. Mick could feel himself growing hard with every sound you made, but it wasn't the time yet. Not stopping his actions this time, he reached out his hand to your trousers unzipping them and pushing them down your legs.

"You're so wet". He groaned when his fingers slipped inside your panties, parting your soaking labia. You cried when his digits put some pressure on your soaking clit, your legs trembling heavily. You were already on the edge and he didn't even touched you properly. He started to rub circles over your swollen core, slipping one finger inside of you from time to time. You tugged on the roots of his blonde hair as you quaked into your first orgasm without much effort from Mick's side. While you were lying before him drowned in ecstasy, he pushed your panties aside. He spread your legs wider for him as he buried himself in between. He could smell your arousal. It flooded his senses like a drug. Your whole body tensed when you felt the tip of his tongue teasing your clit. Rough surface of his tongue rubbed it up and down, bringing you closer to another climax. "You taste so good, baby girl". He growled, while bathing his tongue in your juices. You moved your hips towards him, grinding yourself more onto his mouth as your back was arching towards the ceiling. You could feel the heat builidng up in your lower abdomen again from sweet stimulation Mick was giving to you. "Come for me, baby. Show me how much you missed me". He encouraged you, picking up the pace. His tongue slipped down to your entrance, pounding inside of you to get a better taste. He heard your cries mixed with your heavy breathing. With the tip of his tongue he could feel your walls contracting as you came with his name on your lips for the second time, your orgasm washing over you like a wave. 

Mick pushed his shirt over his head and threw it to the floor, doing the same with his trousers and boxers next. The sight of his fully naked body took your breath away. You couldn't help but touch his firm chest and he hissed at the feeling. His heart was pounding under you palm, just like yours was. "I love you". Mick kissed you gently, while his fingers were working on parting your labia again for him. "I love you too". You replied taking his face into your hands. Mick smiled and pushed inside of you, maintaing eye contact with you. He moved slowly to fill you up completely. Your lips parted letting out a silent moan and your face contracted in the most beautiful way possible. He started to roll his hips into yours. Your hands were still holding his face, so he took your body in his arms to be as close to you as possible. Your bodies brushed over each other with his every move. Your warm and wet walls feeling so good around his cock. "Come one more time for me, I know you've got it in you". He rasped as the tip of his shaft was reaching the gathering of your nerve endings inside over and over again. Your eyelids fluttered at the sensation of him exploring the deepest parts of you. Your hands slipped from his face to Mick's neck as you didn't want to hurt his beautiful face while coming for the third time. Your contracting and pulsating walls brought Mick over the edge shortly after you.

Your chest was burning and heaving violently under Mick as he was coming down from his high. Love he was making to you simply sucked the oxygen out of your lungs. "Mick". You whimpered, knowing you'll need his help to calm your racing heart. "I know, baby, I know. I'm right here, just breathe". He caressed your cheekbone with his thumb, concern visible in his features. You got lost in his eyes as they came back to ocean blue shade. "Breathe, baby girl. Just like that. You're doing great". He spoke to you softly with soothing tone. It helped, because your heart wasn't thudding behind your sternum anymore and your breathing pattern improved. "I'll get you something to clean up. I'll be back in a minute". Mick announced, but you forced him to stay by holding onto his shoulders. "Later". You mumbled, wanting him and only him cuddled up with you under the sheets. "Alright". Mick agreed with a smile as he noticed you couldn't keep your eyes open. He brought you to his chest and slipped with you under warm duvet. You nuzzled yourself more into him, driffting off to the sound of his steady heartbeat and his fingers playing with long strands of your hair. If a person could a house, Mick would be home.