Max Verstappen [15]

for: karpazv

PROMPTS: [15] You know I'm holding back from fucking you over this kitchen counter, so don't push your luck

WARNINGS: nsfw content, unprotected sex

Waking up next to Max when he wasn't at the race weekend was a blessing. His arms curled up around you, his firm chest pressed against your back, his body warmth enveloping under the covers and all of this at once as the sun shone through the curtains. You felt Max shuffling behind you, so you nuzzled yourself more into the pillow, knowing that this serene moment won't last for long. "You look like an angel". Max whispered to your ear with his voice still raspy from sleep. His hot breath ghosted over your neck, causing goosebumps to rise all over your limbs. You turned around in his embrace, resting your palms on his chest. Your eyelids fluttered revealing your sleepy eyes underneath. Max smiled at you, his hand moved to your cheek to caress it and tickle it a bit as well. "Wish we could stay here forever". He confessed, brushing some strands of your hair behind your ear. "You have a training". You reminded him and he let out a heavy huff of air. He surely loved his life. Racing, working out and everything, but he also loved you and wished to give you more of his time and attention to cherish moments like these. "Don't worry, baby. You'll train and then we'll have the rest of the day for ourselves". You comforted him and the smile returned to his face. 

After you both got out of the bed, Max went to the bathroom to take a shower and you stepped into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Your boyfriend was pretty quick when it came to morning showers, mainly because he never really had time to made them longer and more refreshing. Once he was done, he came after you into to the kitchen just in his boxers and he saw you, moving around in your silk nightwear. The pink panties lingered your ass and delicate skin in such a lovely way that it got him hard within seconds. He took a deep breath, approaching you from behind as you were leaning over the counter. He brushed your hair to one side to have your other shoulder bare, just for himself. You felt his arms wrapping around your waist, his lips kissing the skin of your neck and shoulder. "Smells nice". He commented, his voice much deeper now. "Just a few minutes". You replied. Suddenly, Max brutally pushed his hips against your bottom. You gasped, feeling his hard cock brushing over you and your hands caught the kitchen counter to not fell to the floor. "I wasn't taking about the breakfast, darling". His hands travelled up your body, slipping under the pink silk top and cupping your breasts. He started to knead them slowly, but passionately, while moving his hips as if he was already fucking you. Your head fell back as the pads of his fingers met with your sensitive nipples. A loud moan escaped your parted lips, your legs spreading for him more. Nevertheless, you didn't want him to have advantage over you, so you swiftly turned around and grabbed his crotch. Max growled from the deepest part of his throat, clearly not liking the idea of not being in control. He caught your forearms, digging his nails into your skin. He brought them and kept them above your head as he pushed you with his body against the kitchen counter.  and pushed you against the counter, keeping your arms above your head. He had you, he captued you. You were his prey. You could see the lust in his eyes, the fire that was burning in them. And you were the one that had such influence on him. "You know I'm holding back from fucking you over this kitchen counter, so don't push your luck". He said, his eyes becoming of deeper shade of blue than his natural one and you could feel wetness growing in your panties. "What are you waiting for?". You encouraged him. His lips immediately curled up in a boyish grin.

Max let go of your arms above you just to take you by the back of your thighs to sit you on the counter. Your arms wrapped around his neck to bring him closer as he spread your legs for himself. One of his hands found its way to your lower back, pushing you to the edge of the counter. You lifted yourself to push your silk panties down your limbs. Max did the same with his boxers, pushing them out of the way. Without further delay Max aligned himself with your entrance, the tip of his cock teasing it as he leaned down to kiss you passionately. Your lips were swollen from sucking and bitting on each other's lower lips when he filled you up with one move and groaned at the feeling of your wet walls pulsating all over his cock. He set his hands on the counter behind you to steady himself more, while thrusting into you. "Oh, baby". Max groaned. "You're so warm and wet for me". He whispered to your ear next, his grip more firm on the counter from the pleasure he felt. Your cries and moans were becoming more and more frequent as Max rolled his hips into yours faster. His thrusts were deep and hard, filling you completely every time and with his cock raking over gathering of nerve endings inside your body. You held onto him to not slip from the counter, digging your nails into his shoulders and back, leaving crescent marks on his skin. Your eyelids fluttered at the sensation of warmth building up in your lower abdomen, prolonging your approaching climax. "I'm close. I'm so close, Max". You whimpered. Max rested his head in the crock of your neck, sinking his teeth into the skin of your neck, gaining some more cries from you that brought him almost over the edge. As you came underneath him you cried his name into his ear. Your legs were shaking violently, so Max slowed down his pace a bit and held you in his arms as you were coming down from your high. As the pleasure washed over you, the clenching of your walls brought Max over the edge soon after and he spilled himself inside of you. "Best breakfast I've ever had". Max chuckled against your lips as he was peppering your face with kisses. "I can say the same. Another round once you get back?". You gnawed on your lower lip to his amusement. "Keep the bed warm then". He agreed, feeling already another rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins.