Sebastian Vettel [17, 41, 52]

for: SdeSenna

PROMPTS: [17] Look at me, [41] Please don't talk that way about yourself & [52] Does this help?

REQUEST: Reader is feeling down, so Sebastian does everything to help her.

You left the room, where you usually were finishing your work after you didn't make it on time in the office. It was already dark outside as you spent few hours before your computer. You wouldn't call this evening a successful one. You struggled to put your thoughts in words, which caused you to be more and more frustrated. You were new to the office, still trying to fit in and figure out what you do best. Time was your worst enemy. You wanted to show off quickly in order to not worry about it in the future. If your boss looked at your with respect, you would feel more confident. Instead, he saw you as another woman trying desperately to work in man's profession. On daily basis you just ingored it, but today was one of those days, when your own brain was conspiring against you.

With resigned expression on your face you left the room, going to the kitchen where you hoped to find Sebastian. The German was leaning over the counter, preparing a dinner for both of you. Whatever it was, it already smelled delicious. You sat at the kitchen island and observed how he was moving around the place, not aware of your presence. He had a wiper hanging on his shoulder, which gave him more domestic look. "I think you missed your destiny". You commented, forcing a smile on your face. Sebastian looked at you over his shoulder and smiled as well. "Nah. The water is boiling too slow for me". He joked, approaching the kitchen island on the other side. "What's that sad expression on your face, liebling?". He asked, giving your nose a light flick. "I've been having a hard time at work recently". You admitted, not looking at him. You didn't want him to think that you're incompetent in some way. "Everything I write or speak is shit. I can't gain respect of my boss no matter how hard I try. I sometimes look at myself in the mirror and all I see is failure. I'm not good enough to do anything". You said, hiding your face in your hands. Sebastian observed you as you spoke your heart out, while his heart was breaking into pieces with every single word. He hated how you were so insecure about yourself, because some men didn't see how marvelous person you are. "Please, don't talk that way about yourself". Sebastian walked around the kitchen island, coming to your side. You never felt that you should be ashamed of something when you were with Sebastian, but now you were just too embarrassed to look him in the eyes. "Look at me". He whispered, reaching out his hand to caress your head. His touch had soothing influence on you, so you pushed yourself from the counter and embraced his waist with your arms, snuggling your head into his body. Some tears slipped from your eyes, but you weren't crying. It was the result of blissful feeling Sebastian gave you everytime you were in his arms. "Come on, baby. Let's go on the couch". He patted your back lightly as you released him from your embrace. "What about the dinner?". You asked, not wanting to waste his hard work. You knew well that when Sebastian was doing something, he was giving all of him into this. "The dinner won't run away. We can eat later. I want you to feel better first". He replied, pulling you from the chair towards the living room. Sebastian let you sit down and enveloped your body with a blanket. Then he sat right behind you, hugging you to his chest and creating a safe heaven for you inside his arms. You closed your eyes as you rested your head on his sternum, listening to the steady thumping of his heart. His hands moved up and down your body, rubbing your tired and tensed muscles. "Does this help?". You nodded, already dozing off. "I love you so much. Please, remember that. Because by the end of the day, it's my opinion about you that counts. Only. And I would make the Earth turn in different direction if that's what you wanted". You chuckled at his words, inhaling his scent into your nostrils. "You're such a hopeless romantic". You smiled, this time honestly. "I know, liebling. I know".