"Did you now?" He murmured.

Before she could reply, Luke reached to grab her hand, turning her around so that her back was pressed against his chest.

He held up the knife to her throat, the sharp side barely touching her. She gasped.

Knife.

"Luke," she was barely audible. The cold metal touched her neck as he pressed the flat side up to touch the underside of her chin.

He leaned to her ear, "Yes baby. What do you want?"

How he changed moods so quickly made no sense to her; her brain and body were constantly struggling to keep up with the whirlwind he was putting her through.

She stuttered, feeling the knife in his hand run across her neck ever so lightly, "I-I don't know."

"You don't know what you want?" He hummed, turning her to face him, "I think you do."

"N-no I don't." Luke reached down, not letting the girl meet his lips.

She choked on her words as he smiled, biting gently on her bottom lip and pulling it away for a second before returning it to its place.

"Yes," he spoke firmer, a smirk plastered on his face, "You do."

She blushed, looking away. Luke didn't let her for more than a second, however, before taking his pointer finger and firmly placing it on the side of her chin. Her face turned back to face him.

"Luke-"

"Baby," he sighed, "Tell me what's on your mind."

He knew exactly what's on her mind.

Her mouth dried as she closed her eyes, trying to get the thoughts of him on top of her out of her brain.

Not now not now.

"Evelyn," he spoke in a sing song voice, "What do you want?"

"You!" she shouted, "I want you."

A moment of silence occurred between them.

Then, he pulled completely away from the girl. She looked at him, confused at the loss of touch.

"Let's get back to our coach," he smirked, "I'm sure she wants to see our technique."

"I-wh-"

She was completely and utterly exasperated. Evelyn watched the boy touch the tip of the knife with his finger, twirling it.

"Don't want to be late, do you?"

She shook her head; the girl was too distracted by the way his hands were moving around the knife.

He raised an eyebrow, pocketing the knife.

"Of course you wouldn't," He leaned to kiss her lips, mumbling against her, "Cause you're a good girl. Right?"

If she could melt, her body would be evaporated and her clothes dropped in a puddle.

Kinda want my clothes off now.

Is it hot in here?

She shifted on her feet and began looking around nervously. Nobody was out yet, but the bell was to ring soon.

His hand turned her face to make eye contact with him once more. He peered fixedly, determined.

"Answer me."

"Y-yes. I am."

He smiled, "There you go."

He began to walk, careful not to touch her once more. She looked at him stunned.

forbidden-lrhOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara