Part 38

Sanem went to Can and cherished him. He felt so happy having her beside him and he put his arm now recovered over her shoulders. They walked together to another part of the restaurant near the terrace and Can took advantage of the nearness to his fiancée to rub his hands over her back and kiss her passionately." I missed you so much today, bebek Sanem"

The romantic moment was abruptly broken when Özgür went to terrace and called "Sanem, princess..."

I just want to say a BIG thank you for reading this story. I'm not experienced writer. I'm sorry I didn't update for long time. I read your comments and some gave me interesting hints to the plot.

Let me know your opinion. 🙏

What will happen next... Baby Can... Princess... ex-girlfriend

==========================================================

Can stopped the kiss abruptly.

C: WHAT THE FUCK...! SHE ISN'T YOUR PRINCESS.

Sanem had her arms around Can's neck and she turned to she turned together with him to look at Özgür standing there, both were completely speechless. Can looked at Sanem's eyes and same did she.

Can POV

What is going on? What does that mean? Can remembered that day that Sanem was coming from the shore and she caught him about to fight with only one arm against Özgür and Emre in the middle of both of the avoiding the fight and confrontation.

Flashback: C: "You, what are you doing here? Get out. You're not welcome!" Lale interrupted her brother. L: "Can, he is waiting for Sanem, why are you threatening him? He's here with me, we are searching together for Sanem!" Can was about to grab Özgür shirt, but Emre avoided him to do so. C: "What did you do to Sanem at lunch time making her cry, you asshole? Emre continued to be in the middle of both men not allowing them to get nearer in this confrontation. Oz: "ME? How dare you ask? You are the idiot that left Sanem here and cheated her making up with your ex-girlfriend in the Balkans. And even worse is that you aren't sufficient man to tell it to Sanem face to face and let your GF do your task! You are a coward and half a man... Sanem interrupted him." S: "Özgür, enough please!" End of flashback.

Again, this idiot, he has been trying to get to know and go out with Sanem, hopefully I was lucky to recover my memory and I got engaged to my love. I can't believe how stubborn he is. She is mine Özgür Atasoy. I'm not going to fight this time and will remain passive. I will keep me together with Sanem and caress her more than ever, you won't be able to get between us. He thought.

Can embraced more firmly Sanem with his arm grabbing her back and placing his hand in her waist tenderly. He looked at her eyes like a puppy and full of tenderness although the fire and desire he felt with their kiss was still there he needed more; it wasn't enough to have Sanem embraced. He kissed her neck and breathed her scent which gave him enough strength to remain steady beside her. He said in a husky voice to her ear" Sanem...Seni

Sanem POV

Sanem remembered that Can was always very jealous of her, also with Fabri Can had had trouble. I can't believe what the hell Özgür is doing, OMG. She was lost in her thoughts but didn't take her eyes of from Can she was in a cloud being held firmly him and although their kiss was interrupted the passion and desire to continue wasn't, indeed she bit her lips missing his and staring Can.

Flashback: When I appeared at their confrontation, they stopped both men broke abruptly their reaction. Özgür released Can and immediately got closer to Sanem and embraced her. Oz: "Sanem, ooh great you are here, princess!" Before he continued, Can answered back. C: "She ISN'T YOUR PRINCESS!" He yelled. Can was becoming more and more angry with Özgür's presence. La: "Sanem, I was helping Özgür to find you, he was worried for you because you left restaurant in a hurry and very upset." End of flashback.