Part 41

Ozg: "You are welcome. We are here to support you and give our best hope you liked the food from our master chef Ozan, too. "

On: "The food was really delicious and the catering service very good. "

Oz: "Teşekkür ederim. You are welcome. "

-------------------------------

Thanks a lot for your support. Love your comments and ideas. Please vote too. 🙏🙏
I hope you enjoy it. Sorry I didn't update before.

=========================================================

S: "Ozgür I want to talk with you before we leave. Do you have 5 minutes?"

Ozg: "Yes sure."

S: "Can please remain here with me, too."

Ozg: "Tell me..."

S: "Are you fine? It's a totally hilarious situation the story of the baby Ozgür. I'm sorry you had probably started making plans."

Ozg: "Yes, it wasn't much planed but I had accepted it princess."

S: "I just wanted to tell you that you can count with my friendship to support you okay Ozgür, but.."

Ozg: "BUT??"

S:" I have one condition to keep it."

C: "Condition Sanem, what are you talking about, aşkim? "

Ozg: "Say it princess."

Can was restraining himself not to catch Ozgür's neck.

S: "See, I really want you to take into account two things Ozgür, the first is that I beg you not to call me PRINCESS anymore and last but not least, don't try to kiss me again. We are only friends, Can is my fiancée and soon will be my husby, right?"

C: "WHAT? He KISSED you Sanem?"

S: "Yesss, Can, but that was because Ozgür simply didn't know that we had got engaged and even what had happened to me this weekend. Agreed Ozgür?"

Ozg: "Taman, Sanem. I'm sorry to have bothered you."

C: "Off course you did, YOU..."

S: "CANN, stop. We are clarifying issues I don't want confusions with Ozgür. Is it clear?"

Ozg: "Sanem thanks for your support. I promise I will not over step my limits. But if Can ever leaves you again, he knows he will definitely lose you and I will take care of your broken heart."

C: "I arrived in time. (Can smirked) Anyway you won't have that opportunity anymore and I will keep an eye at you Ozgür."

S: "Goodbye Ozgür."

-----

At Aydin's house door

C: "Sanemsi, your mother called me before asking me to come tomorrow night to have dinner, ok."

S: "She didn't say anything to me."

C: "Aşkim, you were very busy with the presentation and the press, you hadn't replied her calls, so she talked to me. You know that I love your mum, don't you? She cares much about me; don't you know that?"

S: "Oh, you and my mum are incorrigible, she loves you a lot about Mr. Can Divit."
Sanem said caressing Can's cheek and neck, Can turned his face to reach Sanem's hand and kiss her. And then he inclined himself to get Sanem's neck breath in and kiss near her ear.