Part 76

Chapter 76

Hello everyone

I just want to thank you all to read my story ❣️

Hope you enjoy the beautiful love story from our beloveds Can and Sanem❣️

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏. Share your ideas and opinions. I appreciate very much your comments. 😍

Previous chapter

...

The champagne was being served by the waiters to all the guests and the music stopped. Mehmet the host of the dinner and party said a few worrds of thanks to everyone for their great job and for the development of the latest campaigns, especially that of Yilmaz Yavuz in Galapagos whose magazine number broke sales records. "And he wished the entire team good luck and success in the next fall issue.

Mehmet: "And tonight this dinner I have had the opportunity to meet a person, Sanem Aydin, a childhood friend of the Yavuz siblings, whom I officially invite to participate in the number that we will dedicate to youngsters this autumn and I want to congratulate personally Can Divit for having made our party a trend topic in social media tonight! CHEERS my friends! "

CHEERRRRRSSSSSS was heard and the fireworks began immediately after.

Can hugged Sanem from behind and kissed her cheek, saying in her ear "seni çok seviyorum" and both watched happily the spectacle

=========================================================

Ring ring ring ring Metin was calling Can but with the party noise the fireworks Can didn't hear the phone. He wasn't able to reach Can.

...

After a while the waiters came with the cake and a big birthday cake sparklers candle and Mehmet together with Jean-Pierre the cook chef, cut the big cake of 3 stairs then the cake began to be served to guests.

C: "Sanem, I got several calls from Metin. I'll talk to him on the other side of the garden here I won't be able to hear him in the phone."

Sanem remained with Yilmaz and Serkan. Jean-Pierre came to greet them and ask their opinion about the food and the cake.

S: "I loved everything Jean-Pierre Bay. Merci Beaucoup! "

JPie: "Ma Cherie. À votre santé, mes amis! Dijo el hombre muy satisfecho con el éxito de la fiesta. Sanem your kiss in the pool, j'étais très ému, les larmes me montaient aux yeux. Trés romantique. J'aime Divit! "

S: "It's true Can is very romantic! "

Yil: "You're very lucky Sanem, nowadays there aren't none romantic men left, my friend. "

And they all laughed.

...

---

Can called Metin.