Part 54

Previous Chapter

Son:" It's not true you are lying to me. I know you are trying to dissuade me but Im not giving up and not done with you yet. And you have recapacitate your words and come back to me, Onur."

Saying so Songul left annoyed. Onur was very tense and furious that she had come to Ankara in the middle of his book presentation and signature of autographs.

Onur took the mobile and called Lale.

Ring ring ring ring

Ring ring ring ring

But Lale didn't reply his call.

Chapter 54

Thank you, everyone for your support. Remember that I'm not an experienced writer.

Let me know your opinion. I appreciate very much your comments. 😍

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏. Hope you enjoy

=======================================================================

Lale saw he mobile light and the call from Onur incoming, but she decided not reply. "I'm not replying your call right now Onur. You won't fool me and even less use me like an exchange coin in a game and thanks God my good blessed friend Sanem told me what was happening."

Beep beep beep

"Oh, I see a message from Levent with the party address. I will reply him. I will love next weekend."

-----

At Gazetemag offices

Chief editor receiving a call.

C.Ed.: "This evening, is she arriving? How do you know it? Which time is she about to land? Nooo, one of our sources confirmed the fiancée was at police station. Okay."

They hung up.

C.Ed: "BARIŞŞŞŞŞŞ, come hereeeee."

Ba: "Yes Sir."

C.Ed: "Please organize our freelance papps to go to Airport, Sanem Aydin is arriving this evening from Ankara. Check time schedule of flights from there, right?"

...

-----

At Hürriyet Magazine Turkey offices

There was  a meeting with the journalists checking topics from the main city news during the journey and the main questions that are still open before closing the night newspapers edition.

Editor-in-chief:" Murat it's your turn with Sports topic."

Mu: "Football championship tonight Besiktas has a big rival in the most expected match from the week... The visit of the Manchester City team and their match against the Galatasaray will be a great sports meeting tonight."

Burak Editor-in-chief presented afterwards the economic topics with the banks Akbank and Isbank latest news.

Beep beep beep

Editor-in-chief: "Defne we got news this evening Sanem Aydin is returning from Ankara, please send reporters and photographers Mert and Serkan, okay."

...

-----