Part 75

Chapter 75

Hello everyone

I just want to thank you all to read my story ❣️

Hope you enjoy the beautiful love story from our beloveds Can and Sanem❣️

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏. Share your ideas and opinions. I appreciate very much your comments. 😍

Previous chapter

C: "I have a wonderful fiancée she's stunning tonight with everything. "And he kissed her cheek.

Sanem took Can's glass and swallowed the wine in one go.

S: "The wine is delicious. After being the most famous couple in Instagram and Tiktok, what else I can do? "

Ken: "Kiss your fiancée again and be happy! Hahaha. "

C: "Not bad idea, Kenan! We'll assume our condition of celebrity from now on. And Can took Sanem back waist and pulled her to him and kissed Samen again! "

S: "Cannn? "

Yil: "Yess, I told you darling nothing to worry, you're the woman most envied right now around the planet. Let's toast for Sanem and Can, the dream couple! "

And they all toasted their wines and glasses.

TCHIN TCHIN TCHIN

Ala: "À votre santé! C'est magnifique! "

Ser: "When will the chocolate cake come out, do you know? "

Yil: "Soon I heard they are preparing the glasses for the champagne and fireworks. "

...

==========================================================

Flash back half an hour earlier

In Istambul

At Özgür's house

...

Def: "The smell is incredible! what are you cooking to me? "

Ozg: "Pasta with my personal sauce, from my own creation. "

Def: "Here is the wine to accompany your delicious meal. "

Ozg: "Wowww, Château de Beau Castel 2019! You really have a good taste sweetheart! The dinner is almost ready, come bebek! "

Def: Smell of your food has stuck me on it! Hummm. Tell me more detailed what have you prepared tonight, my favourite cook!

Ozg: "Come I'll let you try it first. "

Defne loved it and asked. "What's the secret of this taste of the sauce? "

Ozg: "My own recipe, the secret ingredient of my secret sauce. "

Def: "Wowww, secret ingredient or secret sauce? She gave him a peck. "

And "Özgür took Defne by the waist, bringing her closer to his body and he hugged her, then he gave her a very fiery kiss, afterwards he said "this is how I greet my girlfriend"

Def: "Am I now your girlfriend? "

Ozg: "I haven't asked you properly if you'd like to date me. What do you say? "

Def: "I think I'm going to take my time, I'm not sure if I want a charming boyfriend who will caress me and seduce me." Defne said sarcastically teasing and mocking Ozgur. He understood her game and took her, hand to hand to the terrace to see the beautiful views from the terrace of the apartment and he hugged her from behind speaking with a seductive voice near her ear.