Part 77

Chapter 77

Hello everyone

Thank you

I just want to thank you all to read my story ❣️ This chapter has got MATURE CONTENT if you don't like you can just split it to the next one. Long chapter.

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏. Share your ideas and opinions. I appreciate very much your comments. 😍

Previous chapter

And Anil drove fast but Bolut with the moto was very agile. The yacht was ready because Bariş Bay the Manager of Yacht Port, had organized it as Mehdi Bay had requested.

S: Are we having a dejà-vu, Can?

C: Maybe, aşkım? We are experiencing many adventures together, bebek! Don't you like it?

They arrived at the Çesme Yacht Port and the reporter Bulut couldn't pass through the security gate.

Anil took them to the parking and lead them to meet Bariş Bay in his office after their meeting they went to the yacht through the pier at Spot 180-A.

Bulut could only take long distance photos from the couple getting into the yacht and the ship setting sail and he had no other choice but leave the yacht port afterwards.

The captain from the yacht told Can and Sanem to remain in the transom (back) because they would be delivered with a small motorized boat at the Hotel Reges Resort & Spa.

===========================================

...

The small motor boat delivered Can and Sanem at Hotel's private beach and one staff person was waiting them to guide both within the big hotel resort facilities.

Staff: Mr Divit, tomorrow your luggage will be transferred to the north wing of the hotel where Medhi Bay has provided a whole floor for you and your relatives.

C: Okay, I knew we talked about it before.

Staff: The wedding planner will meet you at 9 am at reception in order to define the last details from Henna night and also some missing wedding topics from Saturday.

C and S: Taman. Teşekkür ederim!

Finally, Can and Sanem were in their suite room, it had been decorated with candles all over and some beautiful roses bouquets.

S: Can it's very beautiful, I can't believe my eyes. Did you request it to hotel?

Can came from behind and hugged Sanem by her waist whispering words of love to Sanem, making her shiver feeling his beard near her neck inhaling her scent and kissing sweetly her earlobe.

C: Do you like it, aşkım?

S: I simply love it, Cannn!

She turned and looking at his eyes said: "Çok seni seviyorum! You never cease to amaze me Can Divit!"

C: "You're my inspiration, Tatlım!"

S: "Only inspiration? I thought I was your one and only?" She said teasing him.

They kissed, at beginning it was a sweet and heartful kiss, but as their lips parted their tongues melted one to the other and the hotness increased their hands rubbed everywhere bringing a bolt of electricity running down their body's spine.

C: "Do I need to cheer you up and pamper more my sweetheart?"

C: "Can Divit, I will say it once more and keep it in mind: You're mine! And she kissed him possessively.