Part 79

Chapter 79

Hello everyone

I just want to thank you all to read my story ❣️ Share your ideas and opinions. I appreciate very much your comments. 😍

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏.

Previous chapter

They returned to hotel in other to have a Turkish bath and massage before preparing themselves to the Henna night party.

Meanwhile Aziz, Emre, Nihat, Osman, Cey Cey, Metin and Derem were going to the airport to fly to Izmir to attend to the Henna party night.

Can had also to go to a men clothes shop to buy his weeding clothes, his father and Emre would bring theirs from Istambul. Can was anxious because the countdown to the wedding ceremony had started and he really wanted it to be the most special and beautiful day in Sanem's life and that was too much pressure to have everything working. His dream would become true in less than 24 hours.

The weeding organization and the dinner at Henna night were ready. Mehdi Bay and his family were invited to attend both festivities.

In the evening after wedding celebration, Can and Sanem would leave Çesme and go to Izmir where they would spend their honeymoon night.

Sunday would be a hard day of work for the whole Friki Harika team preparing the Book Mess Fair Stand which would begin on Monday and Onur's tour book launch would continue.

=====================================================

Can had a surprise to Sanem after they married and celebrated it with his most beloved: family and close friends. The private wedding was simply perfect to him and he was surprised to be feeling so overwhelmed with the celebration and the meaning it brought itself in deep of his heart. He yearned Sanem to become his wife like his life depended on it. He was a man that loved nature, mountains, rivers, the sea, the moon the stars and all those things together brought Sanem to his mind, she meant them all, she had become his world. Her bright eyes her big smile filled his heart of joy and love and sex was not sex for him anymore it was the sharing of two souls melted one to the other, it was another level in the outer space.

The women had finished the Turk bath and begun with the henna night preparations clothes and make-up, hairdresser etc. Mekiveh and Mihriban were emotionally out of control with nerves because of their happiness with Sanem and Can marrying the following day as if they had become themselves the bride and bridegroom. Leyla and Lale needed to call the ladies attention to make them behave concentrated and leave craziness behind.

Sanem was excited and so happy that Can was finally becoming her husband and they would build a family together. He had accepted her family traditions and he loved her family which he was reciprocated in the same way, since his parents also appreciated him a lot and loved him as a son since Sanem had begun working in Friki Harika and he was only her boss. She knew that her mother was devoted to him and had treated him warmly since first time he came to their house as if he were an old friend from the family for a long time.

Sanem's and Leyla's room

Mek: "Sanem you know that on the Henna Night, the bride is encouraged to start a new life, so that she is happy and calm when moving to her new home together with her husband. "

S: "I know Anneeee! Do you think I have any fear in moving in a new home with Can? Reallyyy?"

Mek: "No, logically not sevgilim! Tonight, is also a celebration to me as mother that will have to accept that you as my daughter won't live more with us at our house. "