Part 21

Hello everyone,

I just want to say thanks for reading this story.

I have republished this chapter, because I had left something from Can and Sanem out and I decided to include it anyway. Sorry for those who had read the chapter there are some small changes. 🙏

Remember that I'm not an experienced writer.

Let me know your opinion. 🙏

Who will definitely have Sanem's heart? 2 men... and a heart! Whoever knows...

The ballad music continued, now the sound of "Alev Alev" with Derya Yıldırım.

----

M: "Derem, I would like to ask you something for a long time, but I wasn't sure if I could..."

D: "...alright Metin, tell me!"

M: "I would like to invite you to have dinner next Saturday, what do you say?"

Derem was surprised with the invitation and also very glad. She nodded and accepted it.

M: "Great, we'll go out Saturday! Do you have any preference of places to eat? I mean, meat, fish or vegan?"

D: "Oh Metin, any place you choose will be okay. Whatever you choose it will be nice!"

M: "Alright, it will be a surprise, hope you enjoy and like it! Woow, have a look at that both, our friends Can and Sanem..." Derem interrupted him.

D: "They are kissing! I'm very happy that is happening, you know that Sanem felt very sad and depressed when Can left, don't you? I love to see them reconciling."

M: "I'm very glad, too Derem! You know we met Polen at restaurant hall and she was with her BF!"

D: "BF?? What are you saying, Metin? Polen had come with Huma yesterday at office and things got a little bit stressing, they had a hard discussion in Aziz's cabin. And previously Can had almost punched at Özgür when he came to see Sanem. He might have amnesia, but one is true and sure, is that he loves her deeply in his heart. That kiss is the evidence."

Metin and Derem danced enjoying the music very much, but more than that they very glad to be together.

----

Ayhan, Damla and Lale were at table talking having fun and drinking. Emre and Leyla came and joined them. They laughed a lot. They all saw Can kissing Sanem and they felt very glad to watch the romantic scene. Ayhan sent a message to her BF CeyCey to let him know that their friends were reconciling.

Beep beep: "Ayhan, what are you saying?"

Beep beep: "We all saw them kissing while they were dancing a ballad. It was so beautiful, Cey Cey! I's so happy for them, honey!"

Beep beep: "Ayhan, enjoy a lot, call me when you arrive at home, askim!

Derem and Metin joined the group and so did Can and Sanem. They sat at table, and the men went to counter bar to request some drinks to them. Sanem and Can didn't talk about what happened at dance floor.

Ayhan and Sanem seated closely to talk alone and Ayhan asked her friend how had been the kiss with Can that they all saw them in dance floor and they very happy about it. Sanem told to Ayhan there was not yet a properly reconciliation, he had remembered their kiss at theatre and her scent, but still she was afraid of Can's reaction when come to remember everything about Fabri and the scent. What if he gets annoyed and angry again, Ayhan? I won't be able to bear another break, twice. She said sadly to her friend.