Part 31

Thanks for Reading this story and for your comments. 😍😍

Remember to vote and leave your opinion I love to read your ideas, too. 🙏

===============================

Comm Ekr: "Please call Huma Divit to come here to Police Station. He went back into the interrogation toom. "

Em Çelik: "When will you release me? "

Comm Ekr: "Emir Bay, we are checking some data more. But apparently you have participated in the kidnapping operation. "

Em Çelik: "I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT TOPIC. IT'S POLEN FAULT!"

Ke: "Please Emir bay you don't need yelling to us. But the evidences show the contrary."

Em Çelik: "What evidences? Not keep my version, I have nothing to do with all this. It's Polen and Huma's fault. "

Comm Ekr: "And what for were you meeting Enzo Fabri in the prison this morning after Sanem was rescued? "

Em Çelik: "I was visiting him, because he was my employee. "

Comm Ekr: "Lawyer, Lucca Bay and Emir bay. Your customer will be kept in prison till the court decides the sentence. "

Lawy Gagl: "Emir Bay, we have to follow Commissar instructions, Lütfen! "

---

Zey: "Commissar Ekrem Mrs Huma is already in room 15, sir! We need to get her confession. "

Comm Ekr: "Yildiz, you know how to manage it, go ahead! "

Yil: "Taman, Commissar! I'll let Andreas know that we begin with Hunger Games." (She smirked)

Yildiz went in directly without knocking the door. "

Hu: "Young lady I want an explanation why have you requested me here? "

Yil: "The explanation is yours madam. What about your relationship with Polen? She said that you planed Sanem's kidnap. Is that true? "

Hu: "NE! Look miss, officer I don't accept this accusation. It's a lie what that bitch said! "

Yil: "Alright, lady. I need to go to my desk I come back in 5 minutes. "

Yildiz came out and Zeynep was exactly bringing Polen to the room where Huma was, unknown to them, their conversation was being recorded.

Hu: "Polen? "

Po: "Huma? What are you doing here? "

Hu: "The same as you, probably. Why did you say to the police I planed the kidnap? "

Po: "WHAT? I didn't ... " (Huma interrupted her)

Hu: "You're lying, you want me to be alone in this whole mess from Sanem's kidnap, but you also participated, in it. You are as guilty as me. "

Po: "ME? You were the one who started this shit of operation with Yildirim and then you asked help to me and my boyfriend Emir, come on! Huma, it was supposed to be something simple and not complicated. "

Hu: "YOU, shouldn't have given up my son Can. I wouldn't have needed kidnapping Sanem to make them part now, BECAUSE you throw away the opportunity of being and making up with my son when he left to the Balkans. And then, when you were back to Istambul, instead of maintaining that fake pregnancy, you told him the truth. "

Po: "Can wanted the DNA test and there was no baby in my belly, how could we continue with that lie? Huma, you only made mistakes, I regret having helped you. I'm in love with Emir and you messed everything together with Mr. Yildirim. I don't accept to be blamed for your Machiavellian plan. "