Part 2

While I was walking through the hall and going to take the lift and go downstairs to Yiyit's office. Emre stopped me and said.

E: "Sanem, stop one moment, please!" He grabbed my arm and stayed silent but then he begun to talk. "Im sorry for Can leaving you and us, after all this trouble with Fabri and the perfume and because he felt betrayed. How do you feel about it? I'm so sorry!"

S: "How dare you say that Emre Bey! Sorry, you? Are you really sorry now? Oh really?! I don't believe you, I did what I did for him and this agency. It was more than you ever did. You Divit family have no idea how to be thnakful- your company was going bankrupt due to your briberies, Mr Emre bey!" But anyway Can is your brother and you only gave him your shoulders always, you were upset when your father left the agency in charge of Can, but you only wanted to fulfill Aylin wishes and get your ambitions of power too. It didn't matter if it would destroy your brother or what your father had worked for 40 years. Look Emre beyI will stay here at agency till I finish Compass Sport Campaign, but afterwards I will leave. There's nothing left here that makes me stay longer here.

Beep beep :Yiyit msg again "will the meeting take long?"

Sanem left Emre there in the hall just astonished with her reply and took the lift to reach the office downstairs.

Derem was looking at him and came near and said to him; " Emre bey I couldn't avoid hearing your talk, sorry. I must remind you that if Sanem leaves our agency, we gonna have a lack of creative minds to work in new projects, after Cans departure, we should try to convince her to stay and not leave, pleaaaase."

At Yiyit's office, Sanem was beeing informed about the launch of her colleague Onur's book in 15 days. Onur just came in at office when Yiyit was talking about it with Sanem. "Great Onur that you joined us at this meeting to plan some topics from the event soon to happen. Sanem do you think that you could organize with F. Harika the promotion? Or should I talk with Mr. Divit?"

S: "Yiyit bey, Mr. Can bey has left to another Project in the Balkans for sometime and we don't know how long he will take, you should talk better to Derem, then. Do you want me to call her and fix a formal meeting?

Y: Okay Sanem! Call her and let me know the agenda. Thanks. Onur have you thought anything special you have in mind for your presentation? You need to think about a speech to your readers on the presentation day.

S: "Derem, Our editor needs to make the promotion of a book to be launched in 3 weeks and they want to talk to you since Can Bey has left. Can you come here downstairs and we fix the meeting?"

D: "ok Sanem", in 5 minutes I will be there.

Sanen POV

We had arranged the meeting to promote Onur's new book. Friki Harika would be in charge of the promotion tour through Turkey: Ankara, Izmir, Antalya, Samsun, Bursa, Kayseri and Erzurum. I would probably travel as a F. Harika representative and together with Onur. He was a very interesting man, very polite, he gave me a lot of support after Can left. We were very good friends and his girlfriend was very nice to me, she also supported me giving me hope that Can soon would come back and see his mistake of leaving to the Balkans.

I had already started writing my novel about Albatross, Onur motivated me not to allow Can's departure get me down and not to stop writing as I had dreamed always.

Tok tok: "Sanemsi"

Leyla came in and we started to talk about agency and the editor house.

L: "Sanem, how are things going at the editors house with your new boss, Yiyit bey? How do you feel about Can? "

S: "Everything is really great, I enjoy being a writer editor. I'm going to be in charge of the tour promotion from my colleague's Onur book through Turkey.

L: "What do you say!!" Allah allah, that's great, Sanem! So you are not leaving F.Harika that soon, right? I know you miss Can, but you have to move on. And the new boss? He looks a bit bossy and arrogant!

S: "Yiyit bossy? Arrogant? Well, he is a normal boss in my opinion. He motivates me a lot to keep writing and he thinks that my book will be a bestseller and we have talked that after Onur's launch it will be my turn. His girlfriend Hande sometimes comes around at the office and yeah she is the one that is arrogant. She reminds me a lot of Ceyda behaviour."