Part 78

Chapter 78

Hello everyone

Thank you

I just want to thank you all to read my story ❣️ MATURE CONTENT, if you don't like please skip chapter. Long chapter, sorry.

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏. Share your ideas and opinions. I appreciate very much your comments. 😍

Previous chapter

...

S: "I'm glad you could be a family together and she became your adoptive mother. "

C: "No Sanem, Mihriban became literally the mother I've had yearned since I was very small, Huma was never a true mother, she's an arrogant woman she can't love, she's got no heart, she was selfish and abandoned my father and me. "

S: "I'm so sorry you had to go through it, though it must have been a hell. "

C: "Yes it was worst period of time of my life, but with Mihriban in our family and being our mother, our lives became full of love. And that's what I want to us, love to you and our children. How many do you want by the way, aşkım? "

S: "I don't know Can, but I'll be glad to have a Can junior running in our house. "

C: "I'd rather prefer a small Sanem running and coming to baba's arms. "

S: "Can, where will we live when we marry? We haven't planned it properly. "

C: "I have a surprise to you when we get back from Izmir Book Fair, okay? Let's go to bed sweetheart, tomorrow we'll have a long and special day. "

They got out of bathtub to have a quick shower but it ended being another sex shower full of passion and fantasies turning into reality then afterwards they went to bed. They spent the night making love till they collapsed exhausted and fell sleep.

=============================================

Istambul

Back to Özgür's house half an hour before

...

When they stopped to breathe.

Def: "Özgürrrr!... You're playing with fire. "

Ozg: "I love it! It's very sexy! You were jealous of me! "

He smirked and had a big smile in his lips.

Ozg: "I think I really want to play with that fire and get burned. What do you say?

Def: "Do you want a sex make up, then? "

Özgür was mumbling and kissing her earlobe and neck, his hands were already beginning to take Defne's clothes off and letting them fall on the floor. She helped with his t-shirt and jeans, too. He grabbed her by the butt and she wrapped her legs around his waist, leading her to his room where he laid her on the bed and he over her.

Ozg: "I want YOU... You make me burn inside of desire for you... mmm... I love your perfect curves, your round breasts and your whole body that fits with mine... I'm yearning to explore lick and kiss each inch of your silky skin. "

Def: "Özgürrrr... arghh Özgür. You devouring me with your eyes or touching me, seduce me in a way I can't control myself when I'm near you.... Arghh. Defne was moaning already. I want YOU... arghh... please don't stop... "

Ozg: "I won't bebek, I swear won't. "

Özgür and Defne spent the night making love till they collapsed exhausted and fell sleep and in the morning the buzzer alarm sounded and Özgür hand reached it to postpone, but 5 minutes later the buzzer sounded again.