Part 69

Chapter 69

Dear readers,

I'm very grateful for you reading and supporting me and this story ❣️ Remember Im not an experienced writer.

This chapter has got MATURE CONTENT if you aren't comfortable just split it to the next one. New couples to discover. 😜😜

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏. Share your ideas and opinions. I appreciate very much your comments. 😍

Previous chapter

...

Mek: "Good kızım, we have finished lunch too. Baba is back to the grocery shop. "

S: "Anne we won't go back tonight to Istambul, we need to work tomorrow to this man in his hotel resort and prepare a campaign. And tonight, we'll have dinner with Yilmaz and Serkan friends. "

Mek: "Sanemsi, you don't have enough clothes. Leyla only prepared a pair of changes and beach swim  clothes for today. How will you do it? "

S: " I don't know yet, we have just talked to agency and decided we needed to remain here. Maybe we can go shopping here in Çesme after lunch. "

Mek: "Taman, buy something nice for the dinner with your childhood friends. "

S: " Görüşürüz anne, kiss for baba too. "

---

C: "Sanem, do you join us here at terrace to have the coffee, bebek? "

Sanem went there and the group remained talking a little more time and Mehdi Bay settled a meeting with the couple to 10 am at the resort so they could talk about the details about the campaign.

...

==================================================

At Friki Harika

Knock knock

Derem came into Aziz office as soon as she saw him arriving from a meeting outside agency with Emre.

Az: "Everything's fine Derem? You came in a hurry and seemed worried. "

D: "I talked half an hour ago with Can and he and Sanem will remain in Çesme there's another campaign from your friend's Captain Mehdi Mutlu Bay, Hotel Reges Resort & Spa being settled and they weren't returning tonight to Istambul. "

Az: "But that's not your main worry isn't it, Derem? "

D: "The whole next week we got to attend to Izmir Fair and besides we aren't succeeding much in our creativity running campaign from Redmod and the new line of makeup for young women the sales materials proposals weren't accepted by the customer. They required new fresh ideas from us and our team is lacking the sufficient creativity to develop something that fits Redmod needs. The due date is next Tuesday and we're running out of time, Aziz Bay. The capacity is overloaded right now in the agency. Maybe we need to plan new job offer and get new employees joining the agency? "

Az: "After the Fair finishes let's have a meeting the whole directive team included Sanem too, because she's got shares as well as you, Derem, okay. Can you arrange it with Guliz, please? "

...

Istambul

At Hürriyet Magazine Turkey offices

...

Beep beep (Ozg): "Hello Defne. What's up? "

Beep beep (Def): "Hi, Özgür. Everything fine. "