Part 29

Chapter 29

Hereby I bring a new chapter with the story of our beloved Sanem and Can.

Hope you enjoy it.

Remember to vote and leave your comments or ideas. 🙏 🙏

Thank you so much for reading this story.

=======================

At police station

Comm Ekr: "Tarik, Erol, Yildiz and Kemal, Zeynep and Serkan meeting NOW! And Andreas and Murat, where are they? Call them, too."

Meeting room

Knock knock, "come in!"

Comm Ekr: "Great Andreas and Murat you came, too. Topic urgent, Aydin kidnap. Main clues:

The stolen Van, from Bulgaria, one of the kidnappers was in charge of this stealing there, he will be sent to Sofia, under arrest and international search order. Please check date of deportation.

We need to visit Emir Yildirim and Emir Çelik to get more information and need the search warrants before go there. Yildiz and Serkan hurry with them. Divide yourselves and take with you police support to pick up and bring us here any possible evidences that have used to the complot kidnap: computers, devices, photos anything.

The 40 calls, have anything new Huma?"

Offic Er: "Very complicate the interrogatory, this woman replied very ambiguously and no concrete information. Now she got the lawyer and we won't be able to hold her here with us much time, Ekrem bay. The calls she gave were nonsense answers."

Comm Ekr: "Ms. Aydin and Mr. Divit will give their statements after lunch."

And Polen where's she? Have we the address where's Polen? Why haven't we yet found her? Has she left the country?

Andreas what about bank accounts, any further news?"

Offic Andr: "Ekrem bay, Huma made several payments to Emir Çelik. The 3rd kidnapper works in one of the companies from Emir Yildirim, the childish neighbour from Aydin's family."

Knock knock police officer: "Commissar Ekrem Sanem Aydin and Can Divit are here to make their statement."

Comm Ekr: "Okay we shall interview firstly Ms. Aydin. Please bring her in, Zeynep. Kemal you stay with us, too. After they both make the statements I will talk with their families.

Sanem got into the meeting room together with Metin and her father Nihat came in, too. She told them everything with several details from that night. The commissar heard with attention her words, the police officer took notes of her statement and Zeynep tried to support her when she got anxious remembering about being with the hands tied and her mouth covered with adhesive tape. She also told them that the kidnapper that brought her the food was very aggressive and wanted to take advantage of her being tied, grabbing her hair and his face was inches from her face. Her photographic memory would allow her give many details to the police besides she heard them talking when they came to bring the breakfast. "Definitely Commissar Ekrem, I was very lucky you found me so quickly that man could have injured me, he threatened me and I was really scared."

Sanem left the room and Can came in and Aziz too. He told everything that happened that night, the moment the light went off and the hit he received when he tried to go to the backside of the hut and everything went black falling unconscious. It was horrible when Emre tried to awaken him from the floor and he had also been sedated with ether and his horrible worry and feelings for Sanem's disappearance.