Part 19

Hello everyone,

I just want to say a BIG thank you for reading my story mainly because I'm not an experienced writer.

Let me know your opinion. 🙏

What is going on here? Love your comments.😍

============================================

Beep beep A message from Derem "Sanem don't make any plans tonight because we have arranged a girls' night, okay! Dinner and disco. It's Friday night.

Sanem replied "Dinner and disco, only girls? I love the idea (I need to be alone without any guy going around, far from Can right now!) She texted "At what time and where?"

Derem answered quickly. "7 pm at La Gabbia restaurant, right. Ayhan, Leyla, Guliz, Lale, Denize and even Damla, we'll be there. See you". 😍

Sanem got very enthusiastic being able to have a girls' night outside having fun laughing and dancing, she loved it. She needed this night to disconnect from the whole mess, about Can, Polen, Huma, the book promo campaign and the book tour together with him, even being away from Özgür was needed, to have time to think what was happening.

La Gabbia at 7 pm

They met at the entrance and they got in,

D: "Merhaba! We got a booking to dinner, please!"

Maître:" Follow me lady, please!"

The place was really beautiful and the place was full up, all tables were occupied with people, talking eating, laughing the atmosphere was very pleasant and the low music with the sound of a piano, was delightful. The girls were plethoric and very happy to enjoy such a night together without any worry.

They were eating and suddenly Ayhan that was sitting next to Sanem, she pointed Sanem to watch Polen coming in, but what got them totally startled was that she wasn't with Can but with another man, Polen was going to have dinner with another man. Was she cheating Can?

S: "Ayhan, I cannot believe that she is here betraying Can! Derem have a look who is there and precisely not much correct attitude towards Can"

D: "OMG. Sanem! Has she seen us? I hope preferably not. Ufff. What a complicate situation, girls!"

S: "I can't believe my eyes, she said today to me in front of Özgür, that she had made up with Can! I don't understand why she is having dinner with another man."

A: "Sanem, better let it be so! Don't say a word about it! You might get in trouble!"

S: "Ayhannnn, allah allah, the man took her hand and kissed her fingers!"

Ayhan decided to play with her mobile and take a photo from Polen and the unknown man hand to hand and fingers entwined. "Look Sanem, here we have an evidence, she is completely cheating Can! Lale, come and see this photo, look who is there, Polen is cheating your brother!"

La: "Great photo, Ayhan. Please share it with me. That will be very valuable to me, my father should see it and Emre, when I saw that I don't trust that woman."

S: "Lale, we cannot judge her! If you see, me with Özgür he also takes my hand and we aren't even dating although he is trying to seduce me."

A: "Sanem, but it's different you are trying to move on. Can left you and you aren't dating now".

La: "Exactly, Ayhan! I completely agree with you. By the way Sanem, how are things going with Özgür? He is very handsome. Can was today very jealous of him."