Part 63

hapter 63

Thanks a lot for Reading this story❣️ This chapter is a little long.

I just want to remind that I'm not an experienced writer.

I will appreciate very much your comments 😍 and what you think about it. Please share your ideas and opinions, too. Remember to vote 🙏 🙏

Previous chapter

Yil:" Really? Our Sanem is a book writer? Ohh dreams becoming true!"

Se: "That's our Sanem, Yil! Bak, I leave the location with the address from the dinner tonight to your mobile device Sanem, okay. It's at 8 pm. I'm sure you both can join us and come to have some fun too, very needed. We got to go because the yacht shooting session is soon to begin and we might be late, sister!"

Yi:" Görüşürüz Samen and Can! Love you guys! You too are a dream couple! Please come tonight." Yilmaz begged.

S and C: "Byeeee."

C: "Sanem aşkım, before we leave, we need to greet someone that is baba's friend here at Yacht Port, so let's go bebek! Afterwards we got sunbeds booked in the Çesme Altinkum Beach to spend a whole lazy day."

And whispering in her ear "preferably alone you and me!"

=========================================================

At Divit's house

A: "Hoş geldinis Nihat Bay and Mekiveh! Fell like you are at home please."

N: "Çok teşekkür ederim bu bir onur! "

Mi: "Come with Mekiveh, I'm breeding the çay. Have you got news from kids?"

Mek: " We talked just before the van arrived and they were fine. At least there they got no paparazzis. It's horrible Mihriban! They slept the whole night at front of our house in the neighbourhood."

Mi: "It'll be necessary lot of patience till the trial happens."

Aziz and Nihat came to kitchen too and joined the conversation.

N: "Sanem told us this morning that the date is already settled, next week, Thursday!"

A: "Good the sooner the whole group gets judged the better it will be for us specially Sanem and Can."

Mek: "I really want it to happen because otherwise the kids won't concentrate in wedding planning or fix a date. They are so sweet together and so much in love."

Mi: "Surely, we need to forget the whole nightmare and it'll be the best to close that chapter in Sanem's life. The wedding is a bless in their lives."

The 2 families had breakfast together.

...

==========================================================

Flashback1

Previous night after cinema

...

After going to cinema, the previous night Özgür and Defne, they went to have a walk near the Bosphorus shore.

Ozg: "I enjoyed a lot the movie. What do you think Defne? Did you like it?"

Def: "It was nice and it was a long time already I hadn't had the occasion to go to cinema with a friend for a long time, thank you so much for your invitation Özgür. How long hadn't we seen each other before I went to your restaurant the other day?"