Part 8

Recp: "Merheba Sir, Can I help you?"

Ozg: "Merheba, I'm searching Ms Sanem Aydin! I came to visit her! I'm Özgür Atasoy!"

Recp: "Unfortunately she isn't at Friki Harika during the afternoon journey. Would you like to leave a message?

Ozg: She works only in the mornings, then? Okay. Don't worry. Teşekkür ederim!

Özgür was about to leave the building when suddenly Sanem and Onur were coming out of the left hall of the building.

Ozg: Sanem? She looked surprised when he said her name. Onur looked firstly at her and secondly at the new visitor a bit jealous, too. Özgür grabbed Sanem's hand and moving apart from Onur he said he wanted to talk to her.

S: "What do you want from me? She said letting go.

Ozg: Well, I came here because yesterday we couldn't talk much at event party.

S: "I don't think we have anything to talk!" (What is this guy doing? He's come here just to see you again, such handsome man!!! Wow. Talk, talk. Her inner voice was playing with her mind).

Ozg:" Can I invite you to a coffee? Not now exactly. I see you are occupied with your boss, the receptionist at Friki Harika told me you I could only reach you in the mornings. (Come on, girl, accept my invitation, I know I have caused you a good impression!")

Onur interrupted, calling her name; "Sanem?"

Sanem awoke from her inner thoughts and replied, "Evet, I accept!" (Great Sanem, give this guy an opportunity! You have nothing to lose!)

Ozg: Great we can have breakfast tomorrow, taman? Do I pick you up at your house?

S: "Hayr, I go directly. We meet at DogaciyizGourmet, tomorrow 8:30am, taman?"

Ozg: "Taman! By the way, your telephone number, just in case we need to call...". Sanem gave his number and he made her a call, so she could have his number, too. Özgür greeted and left.

Sanem came back to Onur and apologized making him wait for her, they were going to the seashore and seat at bar to read the draft of the book and besides talk about details for the promo launch. As they were leaving, they met Hande, Yiyit's girlfriend was just coming in to the building. She looked arrogantly over them, as always.

H: "Hello, Love!" Are you much occupied? I have come to see you and invite you to come this evening to a party with me.

Y: Hi, baby. I'm really a little bit stressed we got next week a book launch and this evening I have a rough time.

H: I have just seen Sanem and Onur going out of editorial. Why do you allow your employees go out when there is still work at the office, during the journey? Yiyit, you should not consent such behaviour at your office! You lose credibility as boss, my love! So, will you come with me this evening?

Y: "Hande, baby I will go with you to the party in fact it will be good to me, okay"

Meanwhile Onur and Sanem were at seashore bar, having a tea and reviewing the draft. Sanem was very glad with the book content, in fact she loved the book, it was a good fun fiction genre and surely would sell a lot of copies and it would be a huge success. Onur thought about the launch tour, and asked Sanem whether she would join the team and be at the presentations with them. She was the book launch coordinator from Friki Harika agency she had prepared with Derem and the agency team.

O:" Sanem, I'm very glad you are coming to the tour, your support to this project was really great".

Next day 7:30 am

The siblings Aydin woke up and prepared themselves to go to work. Sanem was thinking about what to wear because today beside seeing Özgür now in the morning they were going to have a special meeting with a new customer and later lunch with aunt Remide and her son Levent. Mekiveh. said called them "Breakfast is ready children"! The table was served and Nihat was already sitting and had begun to eat. Sanem replied she was leaving because she was late to see a friend, Leyla stared carefully at her sister's behaviour. "Sanem where are you going sand more important with whom? Sanem went out in a hurry and slammed the door. Mekiveh complained, "Leyla you should look more after your sister, you are the oldest one!" I can't believe she makes me crazy, Nihat!". Leyla finished breakfast and went to the office.

Meanwhile, Sanem was picking up a taxi and it was taking her long time to arrive to the  Dogaciyiz Gourmet due to the heavy traffic. She texted a message to Ayhan telling her that Özgür had come yesterday at office and asked to have breakfast. At first, she wasn't sure of accepting but later she thought that Can had left to the Balkans with Polen, besides he is very handsome, Ayhan. She explained to her friend that he was the same guy she had collided at the bathroom the day they all went out with Derem and her friends. Yesterday they had danced after the presentation.

Özgür POV

I find it great that Sanem accepted to have breakfast with me. She's beautiful and very intelligent because her presentation was brilliant. She was stunning with that red dress, very sexy, too. Anyway, an interesting thing is what we, Ozan and me, heard from the old man and his son, it seems that another son from this man was dating her and left Istanbul. I'm gonna flirt with her and she will succumb my charm.

Özgür arrived 15 minutes soon. He texted his friend Ozan that he was going to have breakfast with Sanem, so Ozan shouldn't wait him due he would arrive later.

At Montenegro Airport

Last call to flight JU187 to Istanbul, gate G9, now boarding.