Part 15

Hello everyone,

I just want to say a BIG thank you for reading this story.

Remember that I'm not an experienced writer.

Let me know your opinion. 🙏

You are more Canem or Özgem? Who will definitely have Sanem's heart?

============================================

Sanem got quickly to Mr. Aziz's office. And there were they Mr. Aziz, Can, Derem and finally Sanem. Mr. Aziz wanted to organize the Redmod campaign taking into account that Onur's book was about to begin they would have to make great efforts with both projects.

Az: "Sanem, you're in charge of coordinating and supporting the whole Onur's book launch campaign, but I would much like that Can participates, too. Do you have any problem with it, Sanem?

S: "Mr. Aziz, I don't think Can will be able to help much in this campaign that is already fixed and everything is ready to the presentation next week. He's got one broken arm and that's not comfortable to keep traveling with the equipment and baggage. And probably working in the Redmod will be very necessary because we haven't yet begun and the development of the strategy and the slogan is a must. (Can interrupted)

C: "Sanem, do you have any trouble with my loss of memory and me travelling with you?

S:" Yok, Can bey! But I think that your situation with your broken arm won't be very comfortable to manage luggage."

C: "That's up to me, it's not of your concern, my father prefers that I participate in the tour, so I will!"

Az: "Can, son, you don't need to be rough to Sanem, lütfen!"

D: "Sanemsi, I think that travelling alone such long time will be very tiring for a one person alone, it's better to share the task with someone else. There are too many cities to visit Ankara, Izmir, Antalya, Samsun, Bursa, Kayseri and Erzurum. Taman?

Az: Sanem and Can everything clear about the book launch promo, correct? And now about Redmod, Derem could you please manage to fix a meeting with the customer, we need to review details from their needs and what they expect from us exactly.

D: "Taman, Aziz bey! Can and Sanem if you both agree, we could have a meeting we three and review with Onur details from the trip, not to fail any unexpected difficulty. 11:30 am. See you both at "Blue" meeting room. Sanem call Onur to come here to the meeting, in case he cannot let us know it, right. And if you two allow, I need to talk privately with Mr. Aziz.

Can and Sanem left Aziz office, both felt disgruntled.

Az:" Derem, we did it greatly!" They were reluctant to work together and even more do the tour through Turkey. Can needs to be with Sanem and get to remember her.

D: I totally agree, Aziz, bey! They have to learn to share working tasks as they used to do before Can left to the Balkans. It will help Can recover his memory, for sure!

Az: "Derem, let's keep this plan between you and me, taman? Derem, nodded and left the office.

Can was calling meanwhile the clinic to make an appointment, to his neurologist to review his amnesia.

Sanem decided to go down stairs to talk directly with Onur, so he could come to the meeting at 11.30 and when she came, Yiyit saw her so he decided to join both employees. He reminded Sanem that she would the next to launch her book and that she should focus in writing more. Yiyit said that he would go also to the mentioned meeting in order to assure that everything was completely in order. Sanem went back to Friki Harika.