Part 33

...

Yi: "Merhaba, Emre!"

Em:"Merhaba, Yiyit! Glad to see you here."

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support and reading this story.

Let me know your opinion. 🙏

Love your comments. 😍

=========================================

Yi: "Merhaba, Metin!"

Met: "Merhaba, Yiyit! Lady!"

Yi: "This is my GF. Hande, this is Emre Divit and their family lawyer Metin."

Em and Met: "Merhaba, Hande."

Yi: vDo you come here often?"

Em: "Yes, mainly weekends we got a membership pass. And you?v

Yi: "We, too. Hande's family are one of the founder members dated from 40 years ago."

Met: "That's great! So, we shall be able to play one day of these a tennis match. What do you say?"

Ha: "Oh, that's gonna be great. Next week are you joining the interclub tennis championship?

Em: "Uff, I'm not much prepared physically and technically. Maybe you Metin, would like. You train a lot and play tennis at least 3 days a week. Sure, you can do it. What do you say?

Met: "Well, let me think about it, because this week I got 3 trials and it may steal a lot of time, so I wouldn't be able to go the training matches. "

Yi: "By the way how is Sanem's case investigation?"

Met: "The guilty were imprisoned and they are waiting the trial. The police did a good job."

Yi: "Great, our friend Engin, was out of Istambul and couldn't come to help unfortunately, but I'm glad that the Kidnapp was solved quickly. I can't imagine the chaos we had had if the rescue hadn't been so fast. "

Em: "Sure, Yiyit! My brother was totally destroyed when we awaked him from the floor in the hut sedated. It was an indescribable image to be sincere seeing my brother down there. Allah, allah that police could find Sanem soon."

Ha: vThe police did a great job, indeed. And she was luck not have been injured or assaulted severely."

Met: "Off course, she was very lucky."

Beep beep Hande received a message from her parents inviting her and Yiyit to have lunch later.

Ha: "Yiyit, my parents have invited us to lunch at 12:30, aşkim! We should hurry because we have to take a shower before going to restaurant."

Yi: "Let's go them. Gentlemen, hope to see you here again next week so we can play our match, alright. We need to go, now. Güruşürüz!"

Ha: "Güruşürüz!"

-----

C: "Sanem we could spend the day in Agva, go to the beach and take a sunbath or walk through nature and have lunch afterwards. What do you say?

S: "Oh, Can I find it a lovely and great idea. It's good for a change and being near the see. I'm in love with your idea, aşkim!v

C:" I shall ask our company driver to take us, because I still can't drive with my left arm. Or you would like to drive?"

S:" I prefer we go with the driver, because I don't use car very often. "

C: "I shall prepare my bath clothes, sun creams, beach towel in a bag and we go to your house so you prepare yours okay?"