Part 40

Thanks a lot for your support.

Love your comments and ideas. Please vote too.

hope you enjoy it. Sorry I didn't update before.🙏🙏🙏

-----------------------

C: "Ezgi, can you please leave us alone I would like to talk privately to Ozgür!"

Ezgi got annoyed and left she had no idea what Can wanted to talk with Ozgür. At the moment she came out of the office, Ozan grabbed her wrists and pulling her to a corner at the hall nearby the office, he said:

Oza: "Are you crazy, Ezgi? Why did you kiss Can? What game are you playing?"

========================

Sanem was nearby Onur and Lale and she saw Songul leaving angry the hall from the restaurant and Sanem saw also their hands together.

S: "What has happened Onur with her? She left very annoyed because of your hands?"

On: "I asked Lale to help me, asked not exactly, I directly took her hand and made Songul believe that I moved on and I have a relationship with Lale, she followed my game in front of Songul. By the way, thank you so much dear."

La: "Nothing to thank Onur."

S: "You are in a fake relationship just to get Songul annoyed! "

On: "No, Sanemsi, Songul broke with me some days ago because she was terrible possessive about me and my work and even about my friendship with you Sanem. "

S: "With our friendship? Can't believe! You have supported me the most during the time that Can had left to the Balkans. "

La: "Songul in reality was very jealous of you Sanem and also was against the promo tour. "

On: "She didn't accept that I had to develop my writer career. I got no support from her; she was always complaining that I worked too much time and that I only wanted to spend time at office because of you Sanem. You helped me so much with the reviews and going to the park to make the readings, do you remember? "

S: "Well, what are you doing now? Will you continue with the fake relationship or it was only today? "

On: "Maybe Lale and me we could talk better that topic later or tomorrow at our coffee break. What do you say, Lale? "

La: "I'm open to help you whenever you need Onur. "

beep beep Sanem received a message from Ayhan so she went to the terrace alone to read and talk to her friend.

S: "Hello, Ayhan... Can you talk now? yes... the presentation was really great..., I met an ex-girlfriend from Can from the high school time...hayr...she's got a baby, the father is Ozgür...yeah, I thought it, too. You read my mind. hahah...Ozgür, he doesn't understand that I'm with Can and we'll marry... He kissed me... yes... no... no off course not... I said that I can only be his friend, but he calls me princess.... absolutely not... by the way... me too I don't trust this woman Ezgi... I have to leave the call, Ayhan... I text you later all right? kiss friend. "

Sanem could see from terrace, Ozan shouting or arguing with Ezgi. She knew that something wans't working... her intuition made her not comfortable about the woman. Sanem didn't, on the other hand, feel jealous of Ezgi.

---

Yi: "Fatma great job...the organization of catering with Ozan chef was perfect... no not yet... oh yes is she supposed to come? ..when?... where're almost finishing today... Let me know...Tomorrow please put a meeting with the whole team...yes to evaluate the first day of presentation and the sales in site, the SM... When I see Derem and Sanem I will let them know in advance about tomorrow meeting at office... oh thank you so much...What about the flight tickets from Hande and me? ...The fairs stand and taxes are paid?... See you. Gorusuruz. "