Part 51

CHAPTER 51

I'm very grateful for you reading this story and your patience for my delay in updating the story. Sorry sorry for no updating before.

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏. I love to read your comments motivate me to continue with it. 😍😍

========================================================

Previous chapter

...

Derem had been observing their discussion, because despite the guests were arriving and sitting at the presentation room it was palpable the tension from Onur with Sanem.

S: "Off course not, Onur. I see how you are judging this situation without having any further details or better information. Don't worry about me crying I have more friends to support me and who don't mess up more things that they really are! I was wrong about believing you were my friend!"

And saying so Sanem left to the end of the presentation room, Onur was without any reaction or words to reply. The book presentation was about to begin. Yiyit had just picked up the microphone and started to greet the audience and the attendance to the event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guests listened carefully to Onur story. He read an extract from one of the book's chapters and after he finished there was a huge applause from public.

Yiyit was very satisfied to see the reaction from readers.

Sanem had gone a moment to the toilet and Derem decided to talk to her because she noticed that the discussion with Onur had made Sanem change a lot her mood and she was very angry with her friend's behaviour.

-----

At women toilet

D: Sanem are you here? Are you fine?

And Sanem came to Derem, with very teary eyes and she began crying deeply. Derem was caught in surprise and embraced her friend.

D: What happened my dearest Sanem? Don't cry my friend. Ohh Sanem.

Both women remained together while Sanem surrendered to the cherish received from her friend Derem.

D: Sanem, why are you crying so hard? Did Onur offend you so that much?

S: Offend isn't enough to express his words to me about Can. I never expected that he would deceive me blaming and attacking my fiancé. He wasn't reasonable at all Derem. He tried to make me believe that Can was betraying me with Polen and I didn't like it because wasn't here to defend himself. And Onur has no right to accuse Can that way.

D: You're right Sanem, and besides he declared his love to you in the plane, didn't he? I couldn't avoid hearing him talking to you.

S: Did you hear him saying that nonsense to me?

D: I wouldn't call it nonsense, Sanem. He was talking seriously to you, but it wasn't appropriate considering that you have a fiancée.

S: Exactly, Derem you are correct. He exceeded the limit talking with that way in both occasions in the plane and here before the book presentation.

D: Sanem my sweetie, please concentrate on what's important now and leave such topics flow alone, don't give it more importance than it should have. You know that you can count with me any time, don't you?