Stories to Come

Below will be stories that will come out,I don't know when but they will. Please comment by which plot/prompt you will like to see first.

Lots of love💖💖💖

Story 1:

Salvatore Lucio and Damien Kim are both switches that attend BDSM academy,and Damien and Salvatore are dating each other.Atticus Moon is a femboy who is also new to BDSM academy, on his first day he accidentally walks in on Salvatore and Damien having sex in the locker room. Once they lay eyes on the boy they decided that they want him to themselves.

Atticus Moon is a femboy who is new to the BDSM academy,he was trying to learn his new schedule when he accidentally walks in on two student having sex against a wall, his eyes widen as he looks at them

Salvatore was currently fucking his boyfriend Damien against a wall when a small male enters the locker room,he slows the his thrust as he looks over at him before back at his boyfriend who was also looking at the male. He shares a small smirk with Damien,who is also looking at the male with lust filled eyes.

Will Salvatore and Damien be able to claim Atticus for themselves or will someone else steal him away from them?

Story 2

Nova Blake is a serial killer;she kills cheating men,cutting out their hearts and stuffing it in their mouths. She leaves the Queen of Hearts playing card on the body before leaving.  She has never been caught because she leaves no evidence and when people look at her they see a innocent sweet girl. But underneath that mask she is a coldhearted killer who has killed over 50 cheating men.

The media has named her the Red Queen.

Liam Wood is a famous homicide detective who has caught over 20 serial killers,he has been after the Red Queen(Nova) for over 2 years. He has started to lose his mind as he try to do everything in his power to bring down the Red Queen.

What will happen if they cross paths?

Story 3

Caterina D'Angleo is a 17 year old girl who lives with her 5 very overprotective brothers,her family is the largest and cold-hearted Italian Mafia in the world.

Dominque Willow is a beautiful girl with dark brown skin,chocolate eyes and long black  hair. She gets a invitation to attend a fancy private school after saving Caterina from a incoming car. What she doesn't know is how dangerous the D'Angelo family is because her nose in always in a book or she is minding her own business.

What will happen when Caterina starts to fall in love with Dominique,will she love her back or will the mafia try to tear them apart?