Chapter 9

Leah's POV

Daddy hasn't come out yet,he has been inside of the store for about 10 minutes and I was starting to get pouty. He then walks out of the store.

3rd POV

Hunter walks towards Leah,"Take a walk"He tells Mr. Mendes. He then sits down beside Leah,"Baby,daddy has something to give to you"He pulls out the jewelry box and opens it,inside lies the most beautiful and expansive necklace that Leah has ever seen.

She was scared to touch it

She was scared to touch it. "F-for me?"She looks up at Hunter,he nods. "Yes baby,this is for you. Can daddy put it on you?"Leah nods,"Yesh plwase"She pulls her hair back and Hunter puts the necklace on her. "Oh tank chu daddy!"Leah hugs Hunter,and he hugs back.

"You're welcome baby cakes"He smiles at the new nickname. "Come on,let's go home"He stands up and picks Leah up,as well as the bags.

~Home~

Once they arrive home Hunter puts Leah down,"Now princess,I want you to go get ready for bath time. I know it's early but I want extra cuddle time with my little girl"Leah giggles and nods thinking about the extra cuddle time. "Otay!"She goes upstairs into her room and looks for her pajamas.

As Hunter also goes upstairs and into his room as starts the bath,he hums softly as he fills the tub and grabs a few bath toys they keep in a basket.  Leah puts her clothes on Hunter's bed and goes into the bathroom. "All done!"She giggles.

"Okay baby,give daddy once second"Leah nods and waits as Hunter makes sure the bath is nice and warm,"Want to choose a bath bomb baby?"Hunter turns to his baby as he rolls up his sleeves. "Yesh plwase"

Leah goes over to the basket that has lots of different bath bombs inside,she then chooses a cupcake scented bath bombs. "This one"She walks over and puts it in the tub. He smiles and helps take off her clothes and helps Leah into the tub.

He grabs the baby wash and washes her body,after a while he grabs the vanilla scented shampoo and starts to wash her hair."Close your eyes baby cakes,and don't open them until I say so."Leah closes her eyes as Hunter rinses out the shampoo,he then adds the conditioner.

After the bath Hunter takes Leah out and wraps her in a very fluffy towel. "Come here you little rascal"He chases after Leah as she runs into the bedroom. "Cold!"She giggles as Hunter scoops her up into his arms. "Lets get you dressed"

Hunter dries Leah off and then puts on some lotion,"Time for pajamas baby"He smiles and dresses her in the cute pajamas she chose.

"Okay baby,now daddy is going to take a shower then we will eat dinner and cuddle,okay?"Leah nods,"Otay daddy"She buries herself in Hunter's blankets and he pops a paci into her mouth

Hunter goes into the bathroom and takes a shower,after a few minutes Leah gets bored and gets out of bed,she crawls over to the bathroom down. She stops in her tracks and looks up seeing Hunter with a towel around his waist looking down at her.

"And where do you think you are going,hm?"He bends down to her level. Leah giggles behind her paci and crawls away back towards the bed. Hunter chuckles and shakes his head,he walks towards his dresser and puts on his boxers,he then grabs some gray shorts.

He puts them on and puts on a black t shirt. "Lets go eat baby"He picks up his princess and walks downstairs,once they reach the kitchen and sets Leah on the counter. "Don't move"He says sternly and hands her bunbun.

He turns around and walks towards the pantry,he gets out a box of Mac and cheese,he also grabs some chicken nuggets from the freezer. After a while he finish making the chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese,he puts the food on a baby plate for Leah and on a regular plate for him.

He grabs Leah and puts her down at the table before putting the plates down,he goes back into the kitchen and pours some apple juice into a pink sippy cup for Leah and sneakily pours some blood into a cup for him.

He walks back to the table and puts the cups down. He takes out the paci in Leah's mouth and starts to feed her the mac and cheese so that she doesn't make a mess.

After dinner Hunter clears the table and picks up Leah,"Ready to cuddle baby cakes?"He smiles. "Yesh!"She giggles and puts her paci back into her mouth. Hunter smiles and grabs some Oreos,"Lets go"He walks upstairs and into his room.

He puts her down on his bed and gets into bed with her,"Cookie?"She points to the Oreos. "Yes"He smiles and opens the package,as he cuddles with Leah and plays a movie as she eats her Oreos.

After a few minutes he takes the Oreos away,"Ok baby that's enough,I don't want you to get any cavities"Leah pouts but nods. Hunter carries her into the bathroom so they can brush their teeth.

Once they finish Leah and Hunter get back in bed and cuddle for the rest of the night.