Chapter 30-ish Author Thoughts

5 Years Later

It has been five years since Hunter and Leah married, and they now have two beautiful twin boys, Leonardo and Luca. Hunter and Noah have gotten closer in their brotherhood after everything that has happened. Ever since the Sophia incident years ago Hunter does not let his family go anywhere without security, and tracking devices attached to the accessories they decide to wear. 

Possessive? Maybe. Overprotective? Oh, most definitely but what can you expect? He also died because the person he cared about the most was almost taken away from him. Now since he and Noah are now both the leaders of the mafia you can believe there is tension, but where is the fun in not having disagreements on how to kill their enemies? Leah has gotten better at defending herself, but of course, she is still Hunter's little baby. 

Now I think it is time to put this away and start a new chapter. Dont you think my lovely baby bears? But don't worry, I will come back and edit this, and make it much better for you all. It seems rushed and it does, but I will fix it. I know this isn't much of a chapter but my brain is a little fried. Also, I cant use my quotation mark key for some reason. But that is that. The support you have all shown me is just amazing, thank you for sticking with me to the end.