Chapter 10

The next morning Leah was dressed and waiting for Hunter downstairs.

She was sitting down on the couch playing with bunbun when Hunter comes down

She was sitting down on the couch playing with bunbun when Hunter comes down. "Ready to go princess?"He smiles and ruffles her hair. "We no eat yet"Leah pouts. "I know baby,how about we stop and get donuts hm?"Hunter fixes his suit.

"Yay donuts!"Leah jumps up and down excited

"Yay donuts!"Leah jumps up and down excited. "Cute"He mumbles and packs her baby bag with pacis,bottles,coloring books,crayons,a few stuffed animals,blanket,wipes and some small snacks. "Ready?"Hunter looks at Leah.

"Rwady!"Leah grabs bunbun and makes grabby hands at Hunter,he smiles and picks her up. "Lets go baby cakes"He grabs his keys,wallet,phone and leah's baby bag as he walks out of the door and towards his black aston martin db11 as he puts leah in the passenger side and helps put on her seat belt.

He then gets into the driver side,puts on his seat belt and drives off to a donut shop. He parks the car and looks over at his baby who was mesmerized by the colorful donut shop.

"Lets go princess"He gets out of the car and helps Leah out,he grabs her hand and walks inside of the shop. "Hello welcome to Yes Donuts! What can I get for you?"The lady at the counter smiles at them.

"Hm,what do you want baby cakes?"Hunter looks at Leah who was looking at the donuts in the glass case. "Um tat one!"Leah giggles and points to a bear claw. "And tat one plwase!"She also points to a apple fritter. Hunter chuckles softly.

"Okay princess,do you want apple juice or milk?"Leah puts on a cute thinking face. "Apple!"He nods and turns to lady. "Can we have one bear claw,one apple fritter and apple juice for this little lady right here? And I'll have a bacon,egg and cheese sandwich with a coffee."

The lady at the counter nods and grabs the donuts putting them in a bag,she puts hunter's sandwich in a bag as well and heats it up. "That will be $6.50 please"She smiles and makes his coffee. Hunter nods and pulls out his wallet giving the woman a $20. "Keep the change"

She smiles,"Thank you, and here you go" She passes Hunter the donuts,coffee and apple juice. "Have a good day"He says and smiles slightly. "You too"The woman smiles back. "Come on baby cakes"Hunter hands Leah her apple juice and bag of donuts.

Once they get into the car,Hunter puts his coffee in the cup holder and helps Leah put a napkin on her lap. "Be careful baby,i dont want you to mess up your pretty outfit."Hunter smiles and let's Leah take out her apple fritter and eat.

He helps Leah open her apple juice and puts it in the cup holder as he gets out his sandwich and eats. After a while he finishes and puts on their seat belts as he drives to the building he works at.

He takes sips of his coffee as Leah takes sips of her apple juice,soon she finishes her donuts and looks out the window. Once they arrive at the building,Hunter parks and takes out some wipes to wipe Leah's hands and mouth.

"Ready to go baby cakes?"Hunter smiles,"Yesh!"Leah says all excited. He gets out of the car and helps Leah out,"I want you to hold daddy's hand and don't let go,okay?"Hunter looks at Leah and fixes her outfit.

"Otay daddy"She holds Hunter's hand as they walk into the building. "Oooo"Leah looks around and giggles as she walks with Hunter towards the elevator.

Once they arrive at Hunter's office Leah runs around. "Wow!"She giggles and climbs into Hunter's chair. Hunter chuckles and ruffles her hair,"You gotta get out of my chair baby,daddy has work that needs to be done"

Leah pouts but gets out of his chair,"That's my good girl"He smiles and pulls out her coloring book and crayons. He walks over to the couch in his off and puts the items down,"Come here you little rascal"Leah giggles and goes over to Hunter and sits down on the couch and colors as Hunter works.

A few hours past and Hunter has to go to a meeting,"I have to go to a meeting baby,so you can't come. But Ms. Angela will take care of you so be a good girl ok?"Leah looks at Hunter and nods. "Otay daddy"Hunter smiles and kisses her forehead then leaves.

Don't ready the next part if you are uncomfortable with abuse or in little space.

A few seconds later Ms. Angela comes in,"Hello brat,I'm suppose to take care of you so shut up and color" Angela rolls her eyes and sits in Hunter's chair.

"H-hey you can't sit there"Leah whimpers. "Does it look like I give a damn?"Angela stands up and walks towards Leah. She whimpers and runs to the other side of the room. "L-lwave me alone!"

Angela growls and grabs Leah,she slaps her and pushes Leah onto the ground. "Listen here you little brat! You are nothing to Mr. Bloodstone,he is just going to use you as a fuck toy and push you to the side. You are nothing but a pathetic girl!"

Leah holds her cheek and cries,her body trembles. "Y-you ish a meanie!"Angela gets even more pissed off and kicks Leah in the stomach making her cough up blood. "You bitch!" Angela backs away when Leah gets some blood on Angela's fake Gucci high heels.

She was about to slap Leah again when someone suddenly grabs her wrist. Angela turns and gasps,"M-mr. Bloodstone!" It was Noah.

"Who the fuck do you think you are putting your hands on my brother's girl hm?"Noah growls and pushes Angela to the ground. "Daddy?"Amber steps from behind and gasp.

"Leah!"She runs over to Leah and hugs her,"Are you okay?!"Hunter then comes back into the room. "What the hell is going on in here?"He then sees Leah. "Baby!"He rushes over to Leah and picks her up. "Oh baby what happened?" Hunter cleans her up and Leah tells him what happened as she cries.

Hunter turns to look at Angela,"You decided to put your hands on my baby?"He growls and stops Leah from crying,then hands her to Noah. "Baby,uncle Noah is going to take care of you while I take care to some business in here"Leah nods and buries her head in Noah's neck as Hunter hands him her baby bag. He waits until Leah,Noah and Amber leaves then turns his attention to Angela. His eyes glowing a dark red.