Chapter 29

Hunters POV

Leah and I make our way back downstairs and see that Noah had also proposed to Amber. She runs over to the two of us with a big smile on her face.  "Look!" She shows us her ring which was a diamond rose ring. Leah shows her ring to Amber and they run off to talk about how we both proposed. "I still can't believe we proposed to them on the same day. What's next wedding day?" Noah looks at me with a smile on his face. "Same wedding day sounds very fun." I respond while watching our girls happily.  We walk over to them as Noah goes back to tending to the grill, and I make sure Leah and Amber stay out of trouble.  

The two talk about how we proposed and how they cried, I smile listening to them. Once the food was ready I call the our fiancees over so we can all eat, Noah made two rare burgers and two medium well ones. We sit down at the table and enjoy the food. The rest of the day was spent playing games and watching movies together. When the night rolls around me and Noah made a pillow fort big enough for all of us to camp out in the living room. 

Leah was on her ipad with Amber planning the joined wedding, "The color scheme should be champagne and black, like a light pink." Amber suggest causing my baby to agree with her, "We should have champagne color flowers! They are so beautiful." Leah smiles and puts together a collage of what they want. I pull my baby into my lap, we were wearing matching Mickey and Minnie mouse pajamas, while Noah and Amber had Daisy and Donald pajamas. 

"Is that okay?" Leah ask and looks up at me causing a smile to appear on my face. "You both can have whatever you want, no budget just have fun planning. Noah and I will take care of the rest." I tell them, Noah nodded in agreement. He and I help the girls plan out a beautiful wedding. After about two hours everything was planned. 

"When should we have it?" Amber asked making Noah and I look at each other. "Whenever you like." He says to them.  

"Then how about in three months, that way we can have everything we want and have enough time to pick out dresses." Leah suggests, making her best friend agree to that idea. "Wait! I just thought of something! Since Hunter and Noah are brothers, and we are both getting married then we will be sister-in-laws!" Amber says excitedly. "Yay! Sister-in-laws!" Amber smiles happily. 

"Three months it is then." Noah smiles and we both start to make phone calls about the wedding. Leah and Amber fall asleep while we do, I turn off the light and lay down with my baby as Noah and I talk quietly. "Daddy." I hear a small voice and look down to see Leah slightly away. 

" I'm sorry baby, did I accidently wake you up?" I ask gently rubbing her back, causing her to shake her head. "Nu, I was finking...can we invite my pawents? I know they are meanies but wif out them, I wouldn't haf met you." She says sleepily before falling back to sleep. 

I look over at Noah and he nods, "I know you hate them fratello, but she's right. If they never owed us, then you would have never met such an amazing girl. Just think about it." He lays down cuddling Amber. 

I sigh softly and gently rub her back, I close my eyes and think about what she says. I know they are both right but I cannot stand the sight of them, but I will do it for my precious girl. "Should we turn them?" I say without thinking, causing Noah to look at me.  " It's their decisions." 

He tells me,  " I know but, what if they don't want to be turned. I won't be able to take it if something happens to them." I look down at the sleeping girls. "I know, but it will be okay. I think I know what they will choose." He gives me a reassuring smile.

3rd POV 

The next three months passed by quickly, Rosalia with the help of the maids were helping the brides get ready for their big day. She was trying her best not to cry as the two beautiful girls stood in front of her. "Ready?" Leah asked as she held Amber's hand.