Chapter 5

Leah's POV

Daddy opens a room door and my eyes widened,I look around. "It's so pwetty daddy!" I giggle and run around the room looking at all the stuffies,toys,pretty clothes,shoes and my HUGE princess bed! The room was a princess,and it was sooooooooooooooo pwetty! I couldn't believe me eyes.

(I decided to change the bedroom)

3rd POV

Hunter smiles and puts everything away,he gets down to her level. "Now baby,daddy has to go take care of some things. My brother will be here soon and he will look after you,now I want you to be a good girl for daddy,care you do that?" Leah looks up at him. "Otay daddy"

She giggles and runs off to go play with her toys,Hunter then goes downstairs and sees that his older brother is already here. "Do you ever know how to fucking knock?" Hunter says annoyed a bit. "Keep talking and I'll beat your ass" Noah his older brother says and they hug.

"I found her,I found my baby girl. She is upstairs in her room, I have to go take care of some things but when I get we can hang out once I put her to bed" Noah nods. "Alright,be careful and don't forget your gun" Hunter nods and grabs his gun putting it in his waistband,he says bye to Leah and leaves.

~Time skip to a Hunter's office~

Hunter was sitting in his chair with a stone cold look on his face,he looks at down at the man who was whimpering and crying. "P-please don't kill me"The man begs only to make Hunter chuckle. "You owe me $3 million dollars,and I gave you 2 months"He stands up and walks towards the man.

"N-no please I'll pay you back!" He backs away from Hunter, "Time is up"Hunter's emerald green eyes turn to crimson red as he grabs the man by his throat lifting him off the ground,he then sinks his fangs into the man's neck drinking his blood. First the man screams,but then after a while he stops. Hunter drank all of his blood,he calls for someone to come clean up the mess.

His phone then rings,he looks at the caller ID and sees that's its Noah,so he answers. "Hello?" In the background he could hear Leah crying. "Why the hell is Leah crying?" He says as he gritted his teeth. "All I said was that it was time for a bath and she said no,and I told her not to tell me no. She started to throw a fit and I took away her stuffed animal" Hunter sighs. "Give Leah the phone"

Leah's POV

Noah the meanie gives me the phone,I hold it up to my ear. "H-hewwo?" A small chuckle comes from the phone. "Hey baby,are you being naughty?"He ask me. "Nu daddy,the meanie told me to take bath but I nu wanna. I wanna wait for chu" I say and sniffs. "I see,well what did he do when you said no?" I start crying again. "H-he took bunbun!"I erupt in tears.

"Baby.... Give Noah the phone"Daddy says and I hand Noah the meanie the phone.

3rd POV

Hunter was beyond pissed. "Give Leah her bunny back now,I don't give a damn if she said 'no'. Don't you ever take that bunny from her." Noah sighs and gives it it Leah. "What about her bath?"Noah ask. "I'll worry about that when I get home. I'll see you soon"Hunter hangs up and stands up leaving his off and going home.

Once Hunter arrives home he is welcome with his living room a mess with toys,a paci,and a bottle. "Leah?"he calls out,Hunter then hears small footsteps running down the stairs. "Daddy!"She runs towards Hunter,she trips over a toy and was about to fall when Hunter catches her. He chuckles softly.

"Hey baby. Did you miss daddy?"Leah nods. "Yesh! I miss chu soooooooooooo much!"Hunter chuckles at her cuteness. "I'm glad,now I want you to clean up the mess you made while I go talk to Noah,when you are done I will start a bubble bath and you can play with your new bathtoys. Deal?"

Leah nods. "Deal!"She giggles and goes to clean up while Hunter and Noah talk. Hunter suggest that Noah brings his little; Amber and they can have a play date. Noah agrees and he leaves,Hunter goes downstairs and smiles when Leah finish cleaning up. "Good girl,now let's go run you a bubble bath and order something to eat"

Hunter picks Leah up and walks upstairs into his room and into the bathroom. "Now I need you to stand right here and wait for me to finish making the bath." Leah nods as Hunter puts her down. Once he puts her down on the bathroom floor Hunter starts the bubble bath. He filles the tub with warm water and adds the bubbles. He then throws in a vanilla scented bath bomb.

Once he finish preparing the bath he turns around and looks at Leah. "Go get 5 bath toys baby"She nods and goes into her room and grabs 5 bath toys. Leah comes running back with the toys in her hand. "Here you go daddy!"She says excited and puts the toys in the tub.

"Good girl now clothes off and into the bath" Hunter turns back around to let Leah take off her clothes. Once Leah finish taking off her clothes she gets into the tub. "Daddy!"She giggles and Hunter turns around. "Let's get you clean baby" Hunter starts to wash her hair with baby shampoo.

~After the bath and getting dressed.~

Hunter and Leah sit down on the living room couch and order pizza. "Daddy how tall ish chu?"Leah ask and look up at Hunter. "I'm 6'3" Her eyes widen. "Wow!"She giggles and crawls into his lap. "Super tall!"

Soon the door bell rings. "Leah,you can go opens the door and gets the pizza. Then come get the money and pay." Hunter points to the door. Leah nods and gets up opening the door but it wasn't the pizza guy. It was a woman in a very revealing and short dress.

Who do you think the woman is?