Chapter 23

Trigger Warning ahead ❌

After everyone is done eating Hunter and Noah clears the table as the girls sit down in the living room playing with Scout,they were both out of little space.

"How did you and Uncle Noah meet?"Leah ask as she looks over at her best friend.  Amber was a bit taken back by the question,so she just sits there for a minute. She glances over at Noah and Hunter to make sure that they weren't eavesdropping.

Sensitive topic ahead,read at your own risk.❌

"Well...it was about 5 years ago. I was also 17 when I met Noah,but I was 15 I was a victim of human sex trafficking." Amber shudders at the memory.

Flashback 5 years ago/Amber's POV

I was currently sleeping on a mattress with a thin blanket covering me on the floor,surround by other sleeping girls when I was awoken by ice cold water being thrown on me. I jumped up,along with the other 9 girls that were in the room with me.

"Wake up whores! It's time to get ready for a busy day. Into the showers NOW!" The voice boomed,from a speaker in the room as the men who dumped the ice cold water on us smirk.

We quickly make our way out of the room and down the dirty hallways towards the showers. If you were late to the showers by even a minute their would be severe consequences,once  we enter the room we go to the shower heads. There were only two shower heads with means five girls at each head.

"Since our last client had a complain that means you all get cold showers,and you only have 5 minutes to take a shower."A man wearing all black with blond hair and blue eyes walk in,with a stern look on his face.

We strip off the very little clothing we had on and turns on the cold water,some of the girls jump back when they feel like ice cold water on their body....but I just stand there washing off. Feeling numb,I've been in this hell hole for a almost 2 and it's better to do as you are told then to fight back.

It felt like my soul had been ripped from my body,my eyes a dull brown; not their natural honey brown color. My black hair covered in confetti from the night before,from a party we were forced to attend. My white skin covered in bruises and dirty,after the five minutes were up we turn off the showers and dry off using the towels that were in the room.

We were then forced to walk down the long hallway with the towels around our bodies,a girl trips over her feet and lands on the dirty floor. We were forced to stop and watch her get whipped,I cringe at the sound of the whip hitting her bare back. Her cries echo through the hallway,it felt like this had been going on for hours,but in reality she had been whipped for 5 minutes straight.

After she passed out on the ground,we went into a different room and got dressed. I was then pulled aside by the man in the black outfit,my eyes glued to the ground as I try and use the towel to cover my small frame.

"A little birdy told me it's your 17th birthday today."He whispers in my ear,his disgusting chapped lips touched my lobe as I hold back the urge to vomit. "And since you have been behaving,I will let you go into town and treat you nicely.....but." He roughly grabs my face making me look at him.

"If you try to escape I will drag you ass here and beat the hell out of you,break ever single bone in your body and feed you to the dogs. Do you understand me?"He threatens me,my body shaking violently.

"Y-yes sir."I whimper as he throws me onto the ground,I quickly stand up and puts on panties,a bra,sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. I then puts on some tennis shoes and putting my hair in a pony tail,before making my way back to the man,my eyes on the ground.

"Let's go before I change my fucking mind." He tells me, and walks out so I quickly follow him out of the room. We walk out of the warehouse and towards a black car,I look around and see that the sun is barely starting to come out. He pushes me into the back seat the car before getting into the driver seat and drives away from the warehouse.

I stay quiet and just look out of the window,my eyes empty. After about a 30 minute drive we arrive at a convenience store,the man parks in the parking lot before getting out. I follow him but keep my eyes on the ground,as we walk inside. He picks up a basket and throws it at me,"You have 5 minutes to shop." He whispers harshly before letting me walk around and put a couple of things in the basket.  For some reason it felt like I was being watched,so I glance around until my eyes land on a tall male with black hair and emerald green eyes,wearing a dark red suit. Next to him was another male who looks examines like him,except he looks a bit younger and have more of a sharp jawline.

When the first male looks at me,I quickly look back down and place some more snacks into my basket. I then hear foot steps coming my way,my body shakes violently as tears fill my eyes....scared got my life.

Once the foot steps stop someone puts their hands on my shoulders,making me flinch. "Don't be afraid uccellino,it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you."The person whispers into my ear with a thick Italian accent which makes me relax for some reason,but I kept my guard up.

The man who bought me here walks over and pulls me away from him,tightening his grip on my arm as I drop my basket. Tears flowing down my cheeks.

"She's mine now"The guy with the Italian accent says,as he pulls me away from him and into his broad chest. For some odd reason I wrap my arms around him,and buries my head into his chest,he smells like liquor and cigars. Which I found attracted.

"And who the fuck are you?"The man takes a step towards us,I hear a chuckle erupt from the man that was holding me. "Who me? I am Noah Bloodstone." Soon I hear a gun shot and the man who bought me here fell to the ground,blood pouring from his head.

I look away from the gruesome scene,and see that the other man who looks like Noah was holding a gun. My eyes widen I as look up at him. "Your mine now,and no one treats a princess with disrespect and gets away with it."

End of flashback/3rd POV

"After that scene in the convenience store,I was taken back to the warehouse where Uncle Hunter and Noah recused the other girls and killed the men who kidnapped us,well for them they were kidnapped....I was sold."Tears falls down Amber's face as she tells Leah what happened,not noticing that their lovers where watching/listening to them.

"Then Noah went and killed my parents, after I told him what happen which was 3 months after we got together. For me I always knew I was a little. But I hid it from the world,until he came and saved me." Now both the girls where full on sobbing,the vampires rush over and embraces the girls in hugs letting them cry in their arms.

After about a full 5 minutes their crying died down,"You are brave baby,I remember it was hard for you to tell me the whole story."Noah cups Amber's face and kisses her softly as Hunter was rubbing Leah's back.
Soon Hunter turns on Netflix and put on a movie to help lighten the mood.