Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

Hunter runs out of the bathroom hearing Leah cry and scream. "What's wrong baby, what happened?" He says and picks her up and sets her on his hip bouncing her slightly.

"I.....I....I, thought daddy weft!" Leah sobs in his arms. " Oh, I would never leave you baby girl,I was just brushing my teeth,that's all"Hunter gives a reassuring smile. Leah sniffles and wipes her tears. "O-otay"

"Good girl,now let's get you into some clean clothes and we will go to the mall."Hunter says gently and takes Leah into the bathroom. "I'm going to step out and wait for you to finish,I left some clothes for you on the counter" Leah nods and starts to takes off her clothes,Hunter then steps out and sit down at his desk that's in his bedroom.

Hunter's POV

I pull out my phone and call my one of my men,"Get me information on Grey Smith" And with that I hang up the phone and lay down on my bed waiting for Leah to come out.
'What is this girl doing to me I'm never this soft?'

After a while Leah walks out of the bathroom wearing on of my t-shirts and boxers. I have to admit she looks cute as hell,my shirt looks like a dress on her small frame. "Come here baby" I sit up and pat my lap.

I watch her shyly walk over and sit down on my lap. "We are going to the mall and when we come back we are going to go over Rules, Punishment, and Rewards. Do you understand?"

Leah looks down at her lap and plays with the end of the shirt," Yesh sir"I hear her say making me smiles. "Good girl,now let's go" I stand up and put Leah on the bed,I straight my suit and then pick up Leah.

Leah's POV

Hunter then picks me up and we are about to walk out of the room when I looks around, "W-where's bunbun?" I asked as my bottom lip started to tremble. "I was that at the restaurant you got food on bunbun so I had him cleaned up,don't worry. He will be on the bed as so as we get back"He tells me as I nod and wipe a few tears away.

~At the mall~
3rd Person POV

Hunter and Leah were walking around the mall when Leah suddenly starts tugging on his shirt. "Over there daddy!" She points towards a store that sells stuffies.

Hunter couldn't help but smile,"Inside voices baby,and yes we can go there"Hunter takes her hand and walks into the store.

Some people look at them weirdly but when Leah wasn't looking he growls at them baring his fangs,they quickly look away.

Leah pulls on Hunter's shirt,"Dadddddyyyyy"She whines trying to get his attention. Hunter looks at her, "I'm sorry baby,what were you saying?"

Leah pouts and points to a giant stuffed panda,"Can I daddy?"
Hunter smiles and gets the panda down, he hands it to Leah.

Leah takes it from his hands and falls on the ground because the panda is bigger than here,she starts giggling."Tank chu daddy" Hunter helps her stand up and takes the panda from her, holding it.

"You're very welcome baby girl"Leah blushes at the praise. She holds his hand and they buy a few more stuffies before going to the check out, she hides behind Hunter as he pays for the stuffies.

When Hunter was done they go buy some cute clothes, coloring books,and other things for Leah. When they arrive home she was about to take off running when Hunter grabs her arm and gives a quick swat to her bottom.

"No running in the house,do you understand?"He says sternly not wanting Leah to get hurt. She looks down,"Y-yes daddy"She says quietly. "Good girl,now follow me"Hunter takes Leah upstairs and into a room that was next to his. He opens the door and her eyes widened.