Chapter 8

Once they arrive at the restaurant,a waiter takes them to a private table. Hunter helps Leah onto her chair as Amber sits down next to her.

The girls play around and talk about Disney princesses and which is their favorite, Leah's being Tiana and Amber's being Ariel.

Noah and Hunter talk business but in Italian do the girls dont know. Soon a waiter comes and gives them their menus. "What do you want to drink princess?"Leah looks at the menu,"Ish there apple juice?" Hunter smiles and ruffles her hair.

"If you want apple juice,then you are getting apple juice"Leah giggles. "Can i have apple juice too daddy?"Amber ask as she looks over Noah. He nods, "Yes"He and Hunter both get red wine.

Soon the waiter ask what they want to eat,"Daddy can I haf that?"Leah points to the Chicken Carbonara. Hunter looks at her meun,"Of course baby"He smiles and gets a steak medium rare with a side of mash potatoes and green beans. Noah gets the Chicken Alfredo as Amber also gets the Chicken Carbonara.

The waiter nods and leaves as Leah and Amber go back to talking about what they like,"Ooo I love watching Bubble Guppies too!"Leah giggles. Hunter smiles and turns back to his brother as they talk. After a while their food comes and they start eating.

~After Lunch~

Once they get back to the house Hunter puts the girls down for a nap in Leah's room before going downstairs.

"The girls are asleep" Hunter says and sits down across from his brother. "So tell me about this Grey Smith asshole"Noah drinks some blood that Hunter got from a 'donor'. "Well he is 18,his parents both wealthy,his mom owns a clothing line and his dad owns the high school he went to. He is just you typically high school graduate jerk who has a eye on my baby girl"Hunter explains.

Noah nods and takes in the information,"So what are you going to do about him?"Hunter shrugs. "Don't know"He sighs,"Sophia is back,that bitch doesn't listen"He growls. "And what are you going to do about her?"Noah looks at his younger brother

"If she even looks at my baby,I will rip her eyes right out of her head!"He picks up his glass and drinks. "Amen to that brother,she is a bitch" Noah stands up and stretches,his fangs slightly covered in blood. "Good stuff you got but I want something fresh"He smirks.

"Hm,you still feeding off of Amber?"Hunter looks up at him. "Sometimes,but not all the time. I don't want to hurt my princess"Amber found out that Noah and Hunter were vampires when she saw Noah's fangs. But she accepted them and has been with Noah for the past 3 years.

~2 hours~

Leah and Amber were waking and downstairs watching a movie together. "Amber baby it's time to go,we can come back tomorrow"The girls pout but Amber nods. "Yes daddy"She and Leah hug,then Amber and Noah leaves.

Hunter picks up Leah,"Did you have a good time princess?"Leah giggles and nods. "Words"Hunter warns. "Yesh daddy,it was fun!"She giggles and wraps her legs around his waist.

"I have to go to work tomorrow,do you want to come with me princess?"Hunter runs a hand though her hair. "Rwwly? Yesh!"She nuzzles his chest. "Okay baby"He smiles. "Want to go to the mall to pick out an outfit?"Hunter ask

"Yesh,let's go!"Leah giggles and points to the door,"Okay princess"They put on their shoes and walks to the car,they drive to the mall with his 2 of his guards in the car behind him,and 2 more in front of him.

One they arrive at the mall Leah points to a clothing store,"Okay baby,we can go their"He smiles and they walks into the store,"Daddy"Leah looks up at him. "Yes princess?"He looks down at her.

"C-can you pick out my outfit?"She says,embarrassed. "Of course baby"He smiles and picks her up setting Leah on his hip as he walks over to racks and starts looking for outfits. After about 20 minutes Hunter had 4 outfits picked out,he walks over to the dressing room and puts her down.

"I want you to try on each outfit and show them to me,okay princess?"Leah nods. "Yesh daddy"She giggles and takes one of the outfits and goes to try it on.

Leah tries on the first outfit then goes to show Hunter.

He looks at her and smiles,"So pretty"He kisses her cheek

He looks at her and smiles,"So pretty"He kisses her cheek. Leah then goes and tries on the other 3.

After a bit of debating,they decided to get all 4,Hunter and Leah walks up to the cash register and pays for their items

After a bit of debating,they decided to get all 4,Hunter and Leah walks up to the cash register and pays for their items. "Before we leave baby,daddy has to pick up something"Hunter grabs their bags and picks Leah up. "Otay daddy"Leah clings onto her daddy like a koala,he smiles and walks towards a jewelry store.

He sets her down on the ground,"I want you to stay out her with Mr. Mendes"Leah looks up at the man who looks to be in his 20's. "Otay daddy"She looks at Hunter. He then goes into the store.

What should he buy from the jewelry store for Leah? I will be taking suggestions. :)