Chapter 7

The next day Leah was getting ready for a playdate with Noah's little Amber. She finish getting ready and goes down stairs to show Hunter her outfit. "Wook daddy!" She giggles and twirls around.

Hunter looks at Leah and smiles at her outfit,"You look so cute baby,come here so I can get a good look at you"Leah goes over to so Hunter can get a good look at her

Hunter looks at Leah and smiles at her outfit,"You look so cute baby,come here so I can get a good look at you"Leah goes over to so Hunter can get a good look at her. "So cute,why don't we get you a snack hm"

Leah giggles and nods,"Yay! Can I haf goldfishy daddy?"Hunter smiles at her pronunciation. "Of course you can baby girl" he goes into the kitchen and gets a cute bowl for Leah,he puts the grabs a sippy cup and opens the refrigerator. "Do you want apple juice or milk baby?"

Hunter looks at Leah,"Appie juice"She giggles and goes to sit at the dinner table.  Hunter smiles and grabs the apple juice putting some in her sippy cup,he then walks over to her with the apple juice and gold fish,"Eat up baby"He kisses her forehead and walks into the living,letting Leah eat while he grabs his phone.

After a few minutes Noah and Amber soon arrive. "Hi uncle Hunter!"Amber giggles and hugs Hunter,he hugs back. Amber's little age was  6 while Leah's was 3-5.

Hunter smiles and picks Amber up walking towards Leah who was just finishing up her snack. "Hey baby,looks who's here"Leah look at the girl in Hunter's arms.

Leah was shy around new people,"H-hewwo"She says softly,getting jealous that someone else was in her daddy's arms. Amber looks at Leah with a mean look but pretends to be nice. "Hi I'm Amber! What's your name?"

"L-leah"She says and looks at Amber,"Why don't you show Amber to your room baby?"Hunter puts Amber down and the girls go upstairs.

Leah's POV

Once me and Amber get inside of my room she pushes me into the ground,"Shorty"She giggles and starts to walk around my room knocking my things on the ground,just because I'm 5 ft doesn't mean im short.

I sniff and stand up trying to be brave,I walks over to my bed and sit down playing with bunbun.

Hunter's POV

Me and Noah where downstairs watching a football game when we suddenly hear crying. We run upstairs and into Leah's room where we stop dead in our tracks.

3rd POV

Amber and Leah were fighting over bunbun and he ripped,Leah was holding bunbun's head and Amber was holding the body. "Daddy!"Leah cries and Hunter rushes over to Leah. "Oh baby"He picks her up and bounces her on his hip.

"What happened here?"Noah starts to walk towards Amber. "S-she started it!"Amber points to Leah. Hunter looks at Leah,"What happened baby?"

"S-she ish bully!"Leah sniffs,"What did she do princess?"Leah points to all her stuff on the ground, "T-then she push me,and she ripped bunbun!"Leah cries even more.

Noah looks at Amber,"Amber come here right now"He says sternly,Amber whimpers and starts to walk towards Noah. "What Leah said is that true? And you better not lie to me,because you are in big trouble."Amber looks down and nods,"Y-yes daddy"

Noah gives her a swat on her butt,"Say sorry to Leah,clean up the mess you made,then you will be punished." Amber walks towards Leah. "S-sorry"She then goes to clean up.

Hunter picks Leah up,and grabs bunbun,or what's left of him. He goes into his room and sets Leah down on the bed,"Let fix him baby"He wipes her tears and goes to grab a needle and thread,he comes back and starts to stitch bunbun's head back to his body.

After a while they start to hear crying coming from the guest bedroom,"Sounds like Amber is getting punish"He says and finish stitching bunbun back together.

"All done"He smiles and hands bunbun back to Leah,she giggles and hugs him. "Tank chu daddy"Hunter smiles and grabs a paci putting it in Leah's mouth,he picks her up and walks downstairs into the living room.

After a while Noah and Amber came down stairs,"Do you have something to say to Leah,Amber?"Noah crosses his arms.  Amber nods and looks down,"Im sorry Leah,I promise to not do it again"Hunter looks at Leah,"Do you accept her apology baby?"

Leah nods making Amber smiles,"Fwiends?"Leah ask,"Friends!"Amber says making Leah giggle,they both start to play together downstairs while Noah and Hunter keeps an eye on them.

After a while it was time for lunch and Hunter decided that they should all go out to eat,Noah agrees and Hunter goes upstairs with Leah so he can help her change.

(Minus the makeup and nails)

Leah goes back as Hunter follows in a button down black dress shirt,with white dress pants and black dress shoes. "You can wear some of my clothes"Hunter tells his older brother,he nods and goes upstairs to change as well,Amber brought some clothes and she goes to change. Noah comes downstairs in a button down  white dress shirt, blue dress pants and black dress shoes.

Amber also comes downstairs all dressed.

(Minus the make up,and paci)

They all walk out together,Hunter and Leah gets into his black Audi R8 and Noah and Amber get in his white Genesis G90.

They all drive off to a restaurant that Noah and Hunter both like.