Chapter 17:Pre-Birthday

Dedicated to cassidywho and TerieShaffer
(Next chapter will have your ideas along with my partner's)

Partnership withCherryBlossomFire

3rd POV

Leah wakes up the next day and was playing hide and seek with Hunter,she was currently hiding in the closet. Hunter being the vampire he is smells her scent coming from the bedroom closet but decides to play along with.

"Oh where is my little girl?" He calls out 'pretending' to look for her. "I can't find my little girl looks like I am going to have to eat all the ice cream all by myself!" Hunter calls out before slowly walking down stairs.

Leah gasp and leaves her hiding place,running to Hunter. "No daddy!" She giggles,Hunter turns around and smiles. "There is my little girl!" He picking her up,and starts tickling her. Lean's sweet giggles fills the room.

"Daddy where ish Uncle Noah and Amber?" Leah ask as they walk down the stairs,Noah and Amber had left a few hours ago to go shopping for Leah's birthday party. "Oh um uncle Noah and Amber went shopping"

He tells a small-ish lie not wanting to ruin her surprise,Leah nods and they walk into the kitchen to get some ice cream. "If you could have any pet you in the whole world what will it be?" Hunter asks trying not to give away the surprise.

"A black and white pit bull! They are so cute!" Leah giggles as she clings onto hunter. He sets her onto the counter and gets out the cookie and cream ice cream,he puts a small amount in a bowl for her not wanting to ruin her appetite for lunch.

After a few minutes Leah then gets an idea,"Ooo daddy! Let's have a make over!"Hunter looks at her. "Okay baby,you wanna dress up?"Leah shakes her head. "Nope! I wanna give you a make over! Pwease daddy pwease!"Hunter sighs but gives in.

"Okay baby,you can give me make over." Leah squeals and grabs Hunter's hand and running upstairs,she opens her room door and makes him sit at her princess vanity. Leah then looks through her makeup that Hunter bought her to play with,she starts to give him a make over.

Hunter then thinks
'I can't believe I agreed to this,but I love her and I would do anything for my precious baby girl.'
After about an hour Leah finishes the make up,Hunter looks in the mirror to see her creation.

He was looking so pretty in Leah's eyes that she squealed in excitement,"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!!! You wook like the pwetty pretty pwincess!!!" Hunter then shushes her. "Inside voices baby,and you really think i look like a pretty princess?" Leah giggles and whispers. "Sowwy daddy,and yesh you wook wike the pwettiest pwincess in the whole world!"

Hunter chuckles and shakes his head,"Impossible,you are the prettiest girl in the world! No one can be compared to you"Leah blushes and giggles.

A couple of minutes later Noah and Amber come back,he hides the birthday supplies in his car then goes inside with Amber,to find Leah and Hunter. They walk upstairs,and he walks into leah's room and stops dead in his tracks,Amber walks in and starts giggles,"I wanna do his hair!"She runs over and grabs a brush,Amber starts to brush his hair as Leah giggles.

"Holy shit"He laughs and Hunter glares at him,"Watch your mouth"He warns as the girls continue to do his hair,after 5 minutes Hunter had different color bows in his hair that matches his make up.

Noah laughs as Hunter stands up,"Daddy's turn!"Amber giggles and runs over to Noah dragging him to the chair,"W-wait a minute"Noah looks at his brother. "Oh I can't wait"Hunter smirks as he sits on the bed.

Once the girls start work on Noah's hair and make up he quietly sneaks out and goes to the car to get the decorations,he grabs Noah's keys and opens the car door grabbing everything. He brings them inside and hides them on the very top shelve of the hallway closet,he closes the door and walks into the kitchen,he grabs his laptop and starts looking for a black and white pit bull puppy for his baby.

Once he finds one he calls the breeder to see if they can meet tomorrow,once they set a time Hunter logs out if his laptop and goes back upstairs,he sneaks into Leah's room and sits down on the bed. Leah and Amber were still focus on Noah that they didn't even notice he was gone.

Once the girls finish Noah's makeup he looks in the mirror and Hunter bust out laughing at his brother,Noah glares at him and they walk into the bathroom to wash off the make up and takes out the hair clips. Once they finish the men walk downstairs to start making dinner for the girls,they decided to make something simply so they make mac and cheese with chicken nuggets and Hunter walks to the cabinet and grabs two sippy cups and fills them with apple juice.

Once dinner is done Hunter calls the girls down to eat dinner,Amber and Leah come downstairs and sits down at the table. Noah puts the food on the plates and sets them in front of the girls,"Tank chu daddy"Amber giggles. "Tank chu uncle noah"Leah smiles and the girls start eating. After dinner Noah and Hunter bathes the girls and put them to bed as they figure out what to do for the cake and when to put up the decorations