Chapter 13

Dedicated to badchickboss

3rd POV

"Daddy is a vampire"

Leah pulls her hand away,"W-wat? Daddy vampire? B-but vampire nu real"Hunter sighs,"Yes baby they are real and daddy is one,and so is Uncle Noah"

Leah shakes her head as she starts hyperventilating,"N-no n-not real!"Hunter tries to calm her down. "Baby,calm down please" Hunter tries his best,he never delt with a panic attack before. "Take deep breathes for me" Leah tries up ended up passing out in his arms.

"Leah!"He quickly grabs his phone as he calls Noah. "N-noah! Please come over please! Leah passed out! Oh god!" He holds his unconscious baby in his arms as Noah rushes over to Hunter's house with Amber in his arms.

A few minutes later raided knocks were on the door,Hunter lays Leah down on the couch as he quickly opens the door. "S-she's on the couch"Noah nods and goes to the couch. He checks her pulse,"Its slow but there,what the hell happened?"He looks at Hunter.

"She found out that I'm a vampire,she said that vampires aren't real but i told here that they are and she started hyperventilating then collapsed in my arms"He explains as Noah stands up.

"Okay,take Leah to her room"Noah orders as Hunter takes Leah into her room.

Noah's POV

I sigh as Amber tugs on my shirt,"D-daddy?"I hear her soft voice as i look down and see her teary eyes. "Hey baby"I smile softly as i pick her up.

"W-will Leah be okay?"She says as her bottom lip trembles,"Yeah baby,Leah will be okay. Let's watch a movie and wait for her to wake up hm"I suggest as Amber nods and clings onto me. I walk to the couch and turns on the tv and puts The little Mermaid on.

~3 hrs later,3rd POV~

Leah starts to wake up but something was off,her pupils were dilated which indicates she is in baby space. "Hey baby"Hunter says softly and sits down on her bed. Leah's bottom lip trembles as she starts to cry.

"Oh don't cry baby its okay"He picks Leah up and gently rocks her,but Leah only continues to cry. Hunter didn't know why she continued to cry so he calls Noah up. Noah walks towards them,"It looks like she is in baby space,I guess because from the shocked of finding out that were are vampires"Noah explains as Hunter nods.

"Okay,looks like I am going to have to make another room and buy more supplies for my little girl"He says and he pops a paci into her mouth,Leah sucks on the comfort item as she stops crying. "Don't worry about that,I'll take care of it"Noah pats his back.

"Thank you brother"Hunter looks at Noah as they both walk downstairs to Amber,who was watching Bubbles Guppies. "Uccellino" Noah calls for Amber,she turns around and goes to Noah. "Yes daddy?" She tilts her head and Noah explains to her what happened.

"Oh,well that means I'm her big sister!"Amber giggles and looks at at Noah who smiles softly,"Yeah that's right. You are here big sister so you have to protect your little sister"He explains and Amber nods. "Ok daddy!"

Amber goes over to Leah and Hunter,she sits down next to Hunter and gently plays with Leah's hand. Hunter smiles and looks at Noah. "I'll call our private decorators,and Amber and I will go shopping for little Leah"

Hunter nods,as Amber stands up and puts on her shoes. She goes to Noah and they leave to go shopping,a few minutes later their private decorators(vampires of course) comes. Hunter tells them which room he wants them to decorate,they nod and go to the room to start decorating. A few hours later they finish and walks downstairs,Hunter pays them, they bow and leave.