Chapter 20

Recap

After three minutes have past Hunter walks into the bedroom and smiles looking at me having no idea what I have in mind. I stands up and take off the shirt revealing the lingerie,hunter smile drop and his eyes darken in lust. He looks at me from head to toe.

I blush darkly as i think,'Lord bless my back and my legs. For I don't think I will be able to move once he is done with me'

Present

Hunter walks towards Leah,as she blushes darkly frozen like a deer in headlights. "What's all this?"He ask his voice low as a small growl escapes while he placed a finger under her chin making his baby look up at him.

"W-well I want to give you a gift as well,for always being there for me and basically saving me from that hell hole" She bites her bottom lip while staring into his emerald eyes. "Hm are you sure you want to have sex with me baby girl?" He ask not wanting to do anything she isn't comfortable with.

The 5'0 girl nods,"I'm sure"she gives him a reassuring smiling,"Okay baby,before we start let's come up with a safe word that's easy to remember"He smiles softly as Leah puts on her thinking face.

"Berries"She giggles and Hunter nods. "Okay baby,berries is our safe word"he then leans down and kisses his birthday girl.

                 ❌Smut ahead❌

Hunter picks Leah up by her thighs and deepens the kiss,he licks her bottom lip asking to permission to enter. She opens her mouth slightly,which makes him slide his tongue into her mouth exploring the wet canvas.

He pins her to the wall and breaks the kiss,he moves down to her neck and licks down from her jawline all the way to her collarbone. He starts to such on her sweet spot making her moan out in pleasure,"Aha~"she tilts her head to the side giving him more access.

Hunter pulls away from her neck after a few minutes looking at the collection of hickeys that he left. Leah pants heavily as she grips onto his shoulders,the 6'3 male goes back to kissing her soft lips.

After a couple of minutes they pull away from their steamy make out session,Leah's eyes filled with lust as looks at her lover panting softly. He walks towards the bed and lays her down gently on her back as he admires the beautiful person in front of him,"Bite me~"she purrs out making Hunter look at her in shocked.

"Are you sure?"He ask not wanting to cause her pain,"I'm sure"she pants and moves tilts her head to the side. Hunter leans down and kisses her neck,as his fangs start to grow into their full size of 19mm. He opens his mouth and bites down,he feels the warm liquid flow into his mouth. Leah let's out a moan when he bites down.

He had never tasted anything so sweet before,Hunter feels himself starting to get addict to her blood so pulls from her neck before he takes to much. He licks his lips and also over the puncture wound,Leah looks up at Hunter and pants as she was clenching onto his shirt.

Hunter then spreads her legs as he takes off the bottom part of her lingerie,Leah blushes darkly as he looks down at him.

He leans to to here wet pussy and spreads her folds before he sides in his middle finger and ring finger her. Leah arches her back and moans as he starts to moves his fingers in and out of her tight pussy. "N-ngh daddy~!"she moans and grips onto the bedsheets as Hunter leans his head down and start to slowly lick up and down the wet canvas.

She throws her head back and moans as he starts to pick up the pace,the vampire thrust his fingers in and out of her as he continues to lick all over he lower half.

He soon removes his fingers and replaces it with his tongue,Leah tries to close her legs but Hunter keeps them open by holding her thighs. He continues to eat her out when she starts to feels a knot form in her stomach,"D-daddy! Something's coming~!!!"she cries out,which only makes under starts to eat her out faster. Soon she exploded all over his mouth,Hunter licks up ever last drop before pulling away

He stands up and takes off his shirt,revealing his rock hard 6 pack. Leah catches her breath as she watches Hunter strip from his clothing. He then takes off his pants,only leaving him in his boxers. He climbs in between her legs and kisses his lover which was full of love and passion,he takes off her bra which makes Leah quickly cover her chest.

She was a size B and was always embarrassed because she feels like they were too small,Hunter notices her actions and cups her face,"Don't be embarrassed baby,if you don't want to continue"

"I w-want to continue"she looks up at him and puts her arms down,he goes back to kissing her soft lips as he fiddles with her breast making Leah moan in his moan. "Ahh~" her nipples becoming erect as he starts to play with her nipples.

He soon breaks away from the kisses and takes off his boxers revealing his hard 10 inch thick cock,his red tip dripping with pre-cum that was standing up tall and proud. He grabs a condom from inside of the bedside table and opens it before sliding it onto his shaft.

"Ready baby?"He ask and holds her tiny hands into his larger ones,"R-ready"she tells him making the vampire slowly slide in his cock. She cries out in pain as she clenched down,"B-berries!"She calls out making Hunter stop his actions.

"Did I hurt you to bad baby?!"He ask worried that he might break her,"J-just need a break"she pants and squeezes his hands,after about two minutes he looks up at Hunter. "Y-you can keep going"She tells him.

Hunter nods as he pushes in the rest of his throbbing cock,"AHH DADDY~!!"She cries out,he slowly starts to thrust in and out at a slow pace. She soon adjust to his size and the pain slowly turning to sweet pleasure.

"F-faster please~!"She begs,and Hunter nods as he picks up his pace,he groans softly as he kisses her forehead,"I love you so much~"he pants softly as he captures her lips in a sweet kiss.

He starts to pound into her,but not to hard so he doesn't hurt her. "You're so big~"She pants clenching down on his cock. "Ah fuck~!"he groans and continues the fast pace.

Soon his thrust start to get sloppy,and the same familiar knot forms in the pit of her stomach. "D-daddy I'm gonn-"soon her words were cut off by her exploding all over the condom that covers his cock as she moans loudlu. "Fuck I'm cumming~"he groans before also releasing inside of the condom.

Leah pants heavily as she looks up at Hunter,he slowly pulls out making her arch her arch back. Hunter takes off the condom before tying it and throwing it away in the trashcan beside the bed.

He lays down and pulls Leah close as she catches her breath,"That.....was....amazing"he pants and looks over at Hunter who was smiling softly and caressing her face. "Happy birthday baby girl"he leans down and captures her lips in another kiss before pulling away and walking to the bathroom to start a warm bath for them.

He comes back into the room and and sees that Leah was starting to fall asleep,he smiles and picks her up walking into the bathroom setting her into the tub,he climbs behind her and starts to gently wash her body. "I love you"She says and looks up at Hunter.

"I love you too baby"He smiles and kisses her cheek,after they bath he gets out of the tub and grabs a towel,and takes Leah out. He dries their bodies off,"What would you like to wear?"He ask and walks into the bedroom holding Leah on his hip.

"Anything is fine"he smiles and nods before grabbing one of his t-shirts and one of her panties,he dresses he before grabbing some clean boxers and putting them on.

The vampire then changes the sheets before placing the dirty clothes into the laundry,he gets in bed and cuddles with Leah who was already fallen asleep. "I love you"he whispers in her eat as Scout comes in and jumping onto and laying down at the foot of the bed.

Hunter turns off the lights,hugging Leah close as he starts to drift off to sleep as well.