Chapter 3

"Long time to see baby girl~"

3rd Person POV

Hunter holds Leah in a protective manner,"And who are you?" Hunter says as a growl escapes his throat.
"I am Grey Smith and why are you holding my girlfriend?"

Hunter looks at Leah,"You are dating him?"He says with anger and a hint of sadness. "N-no"Leah shakes her head. "W-we broke up"Leah was about to start crying because she feels like Hunter doesn't believe her.

"Don't cry baby,I believe you" Hunter says and kisses her cheek. "Baby,go sit down at the booth,daddy will be there in a minute"Leah nods and Hunter puts he down,she walks over to the booth and sits down.

Hunter's POV

As Leah sits down I turn my attention to this Grey fellow. "Now listen here asshole. Leah is mine and I don't want you anywhere near her and if you do anything to her........"I walks towards Grey and whispers. " I will rip your fucking throat out" a growl escapes my throat.

Before Grey could say anything I walk back towards my baby girl and sit across from her. A new waiter comes and gives us our food. Leah was about to reach for the knife to cut her pancakes but I hit her hand, but not to hard.

Leah's POV

I was about to cut my pancakes when daddy hits my hand,I quickly pull my hand back and whimpers. "No baby,little girls don't handle knifes" He says and I nod my head. He gives me a warning look to use my words. "Y-yes daddy" I say almost in a whisper voice. "Good girl" I giggle when I hear Hunter praise me.

Hunter starts cutting my into smaller pieces so I can eat. I wait like a good girl until he was finish. I giggle and eat my yummy pancakes.

After we finish eating daddy pays for our food and we go back to the limo, I was starting to fall asleep when I felt myself being put in someone's lap,I look up and see daddy putting me in his lap. "Go back to sleep baby" He says and puts a pastel pink paci in my mouth.

I suck on the paci and slowly start to fall asleep in daddy's lap. A few hours later I wake up in a dark unfamiliar room. I start crying as my paci falls from my mouth. "D-daddy!!!" I scream and cry even more not seeing daddy anywhere.