Chapter 24

Hunter wakes up to repeated soft slaps on his face,he turns his attention to the left and sees that the cause of the slaps were from Leah. She giggles and climbs on top of him. "Daddy up!"She leans down and kisses his cheek.

Hunter smiles softly when she kisses his check,"Yes baby, daddy's up."He sits up and starts to tickle her sides, Leah giggles loudly before getting out off the bed and running towards Noah and Amber's room. She rushes in, jumps onto the bed, scaring Amber as Noah was about to swing on whoever just disturbed his sleep. He soon let's his guard down when he hears fits of giggles erupting from the bed. 

"Well good morning to you too,Leah." He shakes his head as Amber grabs Leah and starts to tickle her. "This is what you get for waking me up." She grins as she continues to tickle the little. "Daddy! Hwlp!"Leah screams and continues to giggle. Hunter soon walks in and rescues Leah from her attacker, "Alright, now that everyone is awake let's get ready for a fun day. We are going to the beach." Once those words left Hunter's lips the girls scream 'yay' and tries to go get ready but was held down by their daddies. 

"Not just yet little ones. We have to eat breakfast first, go to the mall to buy new surfboards then we can make our way to the beach. Now what should we eat for breakfast?"Noah asked."Ummm,I know! Waffles!" Amber tries to wiggle out of Noah's grip. "Waffles it is. Let's brush our teeth and make some yummy waffles."

Hunter grabs his giggly baby and walks back to their room and into the bathroom. He grabs the Leah's pastel yellow tooth brush and some toothpaste. He helps brush her teeth, because the  time when he let Leah brush her teeth by herself the toothpaste ended up where it did not belong. 

Once everyone had finish brushing their teeth, they make their way downstairs into the kitchen and start to prepare the waffle batter. "Strawberry, blueberry or chocolate chip waffles?" Hunter asked and looks at the two littles who were playing with Noah. "Cwoco cwip!" Leah says and runs over to Hunter, hugging his leg. "Nu! stwbewwy!" Amber pouts as the two daddies look at each other. 

"How about we make chocolate chip strawberry so everyone is happy." Noah suggest making his younger brother nod in agreement. So the two daddies get to work in the kitchen making the waffles. The house had a fruity and chocolaty aroma to it, making the girls stomach growl in hungry. After about twenty minutes the waffles were finally done,  Amber and Leah helps to set the table as Hunter pours milk into two sippy cups. Once everything was set it was time to eat, the girls dig in getting chocolate and syrup all over their face. Hunter starts to laugh as Noah shakes his head and drinks some coffee with was laced with blood. 

Once breakfast was over everyone goes to get ready for the mall, the girls take a shower first before putting on their swimsuits and their daddies shirt on top. It took almost 30 minutes to get everyone ready, the girls were jumping up and down excited to go back to the beach as their daddies were trying to calm them down. After everything was calm they all drove to the mall and walked into a swim shop. 

"We will only be here no more than five minutes, so stay close." Noah says sternly yet softly, they walk to surfboard section and look for the perfect ones. What the two mafia brothers didn't know was that they were being watched from a distance. Leah looks around as she see something shiny, so she goes after it. She ends up on the other side of the store, she looks around and sees a strange man staring at her. She backs away slowly before being grabbed from behind by an unknown person. 

Leah tries to scream put the person puts a cloth over her mouth and nose, making her breathe in the chemical. She struggles against his grip but soon passes out in his arms, the person quickly carries her out of the store and mall undetected. 

Hunter's POV

I turn around to ask my princess which board she likes the best but she wasn't there. "Leah? Baby where are you?" I call out as Noah helps me search, I walk around the store and accidentally steps on something. When I pick it up I realize what it is. It was the necklace I gave to my princess. My blood starts to boil as Amber was crying because she misses her best friend. "Find her....NOW!" I tell my men and they quickly start to look for MY princess. 

I tell the manager of the store to let me see the security footage, he tells me no so I grab him by the collar. "Listen here you little shit, you do NOT want to mess with me because I will fuck your life up. Give me the damn footage right now or I will burn this bitch down." I threatens. The manager quickly lets me see the damn footage, when I saw my baby being kidnapped I destroy everything in his office and takes the footage with me. Noah informs our parents and I could hear our mother in the background telling us to find the fucker before she does. 

We leave the mall and drop Amber off at the safe house with our parents before going to another one of our houses hidden deep in the woods, which is where we start the process in finding my baby. I look over to my brother who looked calm, but deep down I know he was planning on torturing the living fuck out of whoever took his second angel. 

I will personally make sure whoever took my baby will never see the light of day ever again.