Chapter 23

After a long day of cuddling and kisses Hunter and Noah decided that it would be best to take the girls out for a fun day tomorrow. So after putting Leah and Amber to bed they went into the kitchen to decide on what to do tomorrow.

"How about we go to the zoo?" Hunter suggested. "The Zoo? Where there is a lot of animals and their smelly feces? Yeah no." Noah looks at his younger brother and sits down on one of the stools. "This is supposed to be a stress-free day for ALL of us, I know that the girls will enjoy the Zoo but not us. Our noses are too powerful and going to the zoo means we will smell lots of different smells, good and bad and I do not want to deal with any unpleasant smells tomorrow."

Hunter agrees with his brother and they start to think of other ideas. "How about the beach? I remember how much Leah and Amber both enjoyed it greatly on our last visit." Hunter recalls the memory. Noah nods as he also did enjoy the beach when they went. "I agree, let's go to the beach. I haven't been surfing in the past 150 years." Noah stretches before looking at Hunter who was trying to contain his laughter. "I swear to everything great if you call me old or make fun of my age, I will personally make sure you don't see your 301 birthday." He threatens.

"Whatever you say....grandpa." As soon as those words left Hunter's mouth Noah had him quickly pinned down to the ground. "What was that?" He asked his voice low and threatening showing off his dominance. Hunter quickly flips their positions and pins Noah underneath him. "I said 'Whatever you say, grandpa.' Now I hope you remember who is the strongest of the two of us and who is the leader, fratellone" Hunter glances down at his brother, also showing off his dominance. 

Hunter and Noah stays in that position for a few more seconds before standing up. Hunter lends his brother a hand, Noah looks at it before taking his hand and standing up. "Now let start planning the beach day,help me make the snacks" Hunter walks to the refrigerator and grabs a few fruits to make a fruit salad. Noah grabs a knife along with a cutting board.

The two Mafia brothers start to prepare the fruit salad while talking about their childhood. " Do you remember when you were 100 and I was 150, and how I said that you were nothing but inferior to our family and it would be better if you just died? I realized that I never apologized. I was just upset that you became the boss, even though I was older and have been training much more than you. " Noah admits and sighs as he looks over at his younger brother. " I'm sorry brother, I never meant to say those words."

Hunter thinks as he remembers those words his brother said when they were younger. "It's in the past now, I forgave you a long time ago, even though you never apologized. Now pay attention as you cut the watermelon, Leah likes them in cubes." Hunter tells his brother before going back to cut the strawberries in half, he goes into the pantry and grabs a bottle of blood in a wine from the back and two wine glass. He walks over and pours the blood into the wine glasses and hands one to Noah.

They drink blood and continue to plan for the day at the beach, after a few hours it was 12:27 am and the brothers had finally finish planning for tomorrow. They had even made swimsuits for the girls, and went through 3 bottles of blood.

They stretch and Noah yawns, "I have not sewed in years, I pricked myself at least 10 time" Hunter chuckles and cleans up, "You need to get back into sewing, who knows; maybe one day you and Amber will have mini yous running around and they have torn clothing that you need to fix." Noah rolls his eyes and helps Hunter clean up, once they were done the two vampires walks into their bedrooms to get ready for bed.

Once Hunter was done talking a quiet bath, he gets dressed into pajamas pants and cuddles the love of his life. Not knowing that something absolutely terrible was brewing miles away. 

Hello my lovely baby bears,I'm back. Sorry if this chapter is a little short. The next one will be longer I promise. Lots of love 💕💕