Chapter 19 pt3

Leah giggles and hugs Hunter tightly,"Tank chu daddy!"he hugs back. "You're welcome baby,I have one more gift for you"He pulls out the small ring box.

"Huh?"She tilts her head as Hunter opens its. "This is a promise ring,I promise to love you forever,to keep all your secrets,to remain faithful,to always return to you and I also promise to marry you one day. I promise to always be there for you,I'll hold you if your day doesn't go right,I'll comfort you through the cold nights, if you feel like crying I will give you my shoulder to cry on. I'll be there to wipe away all your tears, I love you so much baby I would give my life to you if that means that you will live another day"Tears fills her eyes as she listens to hunter.

"i l-love you too Hunter"She says slipping out of little space and hugging the vampire tightly as she cries in his arms. Rosalia and Amber were both trying to contain their tears as they lean against their own lovers.

Hunter slips the ring onto her ring finger before kissing her lips softly.

They soon pull away from the kiss as Hunter gently caresses her face,"Time for your cake baby"He says as he turns to Lazzaro who was walking from the kitchen with the cake in his hands.

"Tanti auguri a te tanti auguri a te tanti auguri cara Leah tanti auguri a te!"They all starts singing.

{Translates to Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Leah happy birthday to you}

Leah wipes her tears as they sing,once it was over she thanks them all and cuts into the cake. It was a ombre strawberry cake. "Happy birthday sweet pea"Rosalia kisses her cheek making her smiles.

~Time skip to after the party~

Once Hunter's parents,Noah and Amber leave he cleans up the living room as Leah plays with Scout. "Such a cutie"She giggles as he licks her hand.

"Ready for your bath baby?"Hunter ask as he puts up the leftovers. "I am,but I think I want to take a shower by myself"She says,having an idea. "Okay baby"He smiles and finish cleaning as Leah goes upstairs.

Leah's POV

I had a surprise for Hunter,when me,Amber, and Noah went shopping me and Amber went into Victoria secret to buy some "special"clothing.

I stripped off my dress and gets into warm shower was the water flows down my body. I grab the strawberry scented shampoo and starts to wash my hair,I scrub my scalp making such to get rid of any glitter that might have ended up there. Once I was done I grab the conditioner and puts some in my hair, sigh softly as the water hits my scalp.

Once I was done washing the hair,I grab a razor blade and some shaving cream and start to shave my legs,under my arms and down there as well. It took a while but I was done and I moved on to finishing my shower,I stayed in the warm water for an additional 20 minutes before getting out and drying my body and hair.

I walk to the closet and gets out a bag that I hid in the very back,I then open it and smirk softly to myself before putting on the black lingerie.

I didn't like mu breast size but Hunter always tells me that he thinks I'm beautiful no matter what size is my breast

I didn't like mu breast size but Hunter always tells me that he thinks I'm beautiful no matter what size is my breast. So I grabs one of Hunter dress shirts and puts it on covering myself up before laying on the bed waiting for under to come up.

After three minutes have past Hunter walks into the bedroom and smiles looking at me having no idea what I have in mind. I stands up and take off the shirt revealing the lingerie,hunter smile drop and his eyes darken in lust. He looks at me from head to toe.

I blush darkly as i think,'Lord bless my back and my legs. For I don't think I will be able to move once he is done with me'