Chapter 6

3rd POV

When Leah open the door it revealed a woman in a short revealing dress,Leah then runs towards Hunter hiding in his arms. "What's wrong baby?"He looks at Leah. "Stwanger Danger!"She whines and Hunter looks at the door and growls.

"Baby,why don't you go upstairs into your room and find you sparkly pens,stickers,and pretty paper. So we can make your rules"Hunter suggest and puts her down. Leah nods and goes upstairs.

Hunter then turns to the door a door and sees his ex girlfriend Sophia. "Why the fuck are you here?!"He clenches his fists,eyes glowing red. "I came to see you baby~"Sophia says and walks towards Hunter.

Hunter pushes her away,"Get away from me,I dont want your cheating ass in my house! Out!"He throws her out of his house. He was quite angry but then calms down when he hears a soft voice. "Daddy?"Leah walks down the stairs with her supplies in her hands.

Hunter looks at Leah and smiles,"Hey baby"He picks her up and walks to the couch. "Ish chu otay daddy?"Hunter nods and kisses her forehead. "Yeah baby,I'm okay" Leah nods,"Otay daddy" Hunter smiles softly.

Hunter and Leah starts to make their rules,punishments and rewards. They soon finish a few minutes and look over their rules.

Rules for baby girl
1. No bad words
2. No sweets after 7pm
3. No self harm,tell daddy if you feel sad
4. Bed time is 10 pm
5. Compliment yourself everytime you look in the mirror
6. Shower or bath every day
7. Brush teeth twice a day
8. Eat at least twice and drink at least eight cups of water
9. No attitude
10. Keep room clean
11. Always dress appropriately
12. Use manners
13. No secrets
14. Ask daddy for snacks
15. 8-10 hours of sleep and 1-2 hours for nap time each day.

Rules for daddy.
1. No cussing at baby girl
2. No ignoring baby girl
3. Don't forget aftercare
4. Tell baby girl "I love you" almost every 30 minutes
5. No pressuring baby girl
6. Be kind to baby girl
7. Always stay healthy
8. Exercise for at least 1 hour
9. Always make time for baby girl
10. Always make time for alone time

Rewards.
1. Stay up longer
2. Shopping spree
3. Extra sweets
4. Movie night
5. Baking

Punishments
1. Time out
2. Bed time at 8
3. No sweets for how long daddy says
4. Spankings
5. Writing rules 5 times.

Hunter and Leah both sign their names at the bottom as an agreement to the rules,punishments,and rewards. Hunter smiles softly and starts tickling her. "Nuuuu daddddyyyy!!"Leah giggles and squeals. She wiggles out of his grip and runs behind the couch.

Hunter smiles and chases after her,but going slowly so she can get a head start,after a while he picks her up. "Its time for bed baby"Leah nods and they go upstairs into her room.

Hunter lays Leah down on the bed and turns on the night light,he kisses her goodnight and leaves the door halfway open going into his own room.

~Middle of the night~

Leah wakes up in the middle of the night from a nightmare,tears fills her pretty light blue eyes as she grabs bunbun and walks into Hunter's room. "D-daddy?"She chokes out trying to be brave.

Hunter wakes up and sits up straight,"What's wrong princess?"He says in a deep rough but sexy voice. "I haf scawy dweam" she breaks down. Hunter opens up his arms. "Aw,come here baby"Leah runs into his opens and cries.

"Shh,it's okay baby"He picks her up and lays her in his bed. Hunter pulls out a pastel pink paci from his drawer and puts it in her mouth. "Shh don't cry its ok"he rocks her gently back to sleep.

After a while Leah finally falls asleep,Hunter covers them with the blanket and lays back down holding Leah close to his chest.