Chapter 12

❌❌❌WARNING!!!! PART OF THE STORY HAS ABUSE!!! GRAB TISSUES!!! DON'T READ IN LITTLE SPACE!!!!❌❌❌

Once Leah and Hunter get back from the store they walking inside to be greeted by Sophia. "Hey baby"Sophia says with a smirk on get face,the guards put away the bags and walks out to give them some privacy.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?"Hunter growls and holds Leah behind his back. "Aw you don't want to see your girlfriend?"Sophia puts her hands on her hips as she pouts slightly.

"G-girlfriend?"Leah steps from behind Hunter. "Y-you have a girlfriend?"Her eyes started to get teary as she enters big space. "Oh honey you didn't know? Huh,he probably just using you for a sex toy"Sophia sits on the couch and cross her legs.

"No baby! That's not true! She is nothing to me I swear"Hunter tries to take a step towards Leah but she takes a step baby. "Y-you are just using me? I thought you love me!" Leah runs upstairs to her room and slams the door.

~Hunter's POV~

Once Leah went upstairs I pin Sophia to the wall,my hand around her throat tightly as my eyes turns red. "You stupid bitch! Why did you say all those fake things huh?! We broke up 5 months ago! I'm over your cheating ass!" My sharp nails digging into her neck.

~3rd POV~

Sophia chuckles softly as she rubs his arm,"Oh baby,why are you so hostile? Hm?" Sophia was also a vampire so the pain was nothing. Hunter growls,"Im going to kill you!"Hunter was about to rip her head off when he remembers Leah,he calls his guards to take Sophia out of his house.

He calms down and walks upstairs to Leah's room,and knocks on her door. "Baby?"

~Leah's POV~

I was lost in my own world,tears falling down my cheeks. I start remembering things from my old life when i was with my parents.

~Flashback~

My dad was yelling at me because I accidently spilled my water on the table. "You useless bitch! You cant do shit right! God your mother should have had a damn abortion,all you do is cause trouble!"Then he suddenly slaps me,i hold my cheek and look down as my bottom lip trembles.

"Do you dare start crying!"He grabs a handful of my hair,I thought he was going to rip it out of my scalp,he drags me into his room as I struggle against his grip. "N-no plwase! I sowwy!!!" But he didnt listen,he locks the door behind us.

I try to run to the bathroom but he catches me and throws my small body towards the wall. "Owie!! Plwase I sowwy!!!" He went and grabbed his leather belt. "N-no plwase!"

I then felt the belt hit my back as i let out a scream,I quickly curl up into a ball so he would avoid my face and stomach because last time I got in trouble he broke one of my ribs.

This went one for 2 hours straight,once he was done i had a black eye,bruises and cuts littered my body,and he broke my wrist. He unlocked the door as I quickly run upstairs into my small room and lock the door as I cry from the pain I was feeling.

I hug bunbun as i continued to cry,I then hear my dad yell from downstairs. "You better shut the fuck up before j come in there!"I quickly cover my mouth to muffle my cries.
A few minutes later i ended up passing out from all the pain I felt.

~End of flashback~

~3rd POV~

Leah quickly turns her attention towards the door as her door opens,"Baby...its daddy"Hunter walks in. "Are you okay baby?" Leah whimpers and pushes back into her bed,"Go away"She was trying to fit herself from going into little space.

"Oh baby,what that lady said isn't true,you know i would never hurt you. I love you so much that you don't how much I love you,you brought happiness that i didnt know i could feel"Hunter sits on the ground close to the door.

"I won't come close to you unless you want me to come to you."Hunter looks at Leah,as she thinks about what he said. After a few seconds of thinking she gets down on the ground and crawls towards Hunter.

He smiles softly and opens his arms,"Hey baby cakes" He smiles as Leah crawls into his arms. "D-daddy" She mumbles and cries into his chest,"I know baby I know"He whispers and rubs her back. "Its okay"

Leah whimpers and points to her tummy,"Huwt"She whimpers as Hunter starts to rub her tummy. "I know baby,the meanie is visiting"He kisses her forehead. "Let's both change into something comfy and go downstairs"

Leah sniffs and nods as she goes into her Hello Kitty bathroom and changes her pad then puts on a oversized hoodie and black shorts.

Once she finish changing she walks out of her bathroom and grabs bunbun before going into Hunter's room

Once she finish changing she walks out of her bathroom and grabs bunbun before going into Hunter's room. He was wearing some sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Come here pumpkin"He was holding a unicorn paci.

Leah starts making grabbing hands towards the paci,Hunter smiles as Leah goes over to him,he then pops the paci into her mouth

Leah starts making grabbing hands towards the paci,Hunter smiles as Leah goes over to him,he then pops the paci into her mouth. He then picks her up and and walks downstairs as Leah sucks on here paci and rest her head on his shoulder.

Once they get downstairs Hunter gets Leah down on the couch with a big fluffy blanket,"Daddy will be right back"He says and wraps Leah in the blanket as he walks into the kitchen,he pops some popcorn and gets some chocolate covered pretzels which Leah loves.

Once the microwave stops he puts the popcorn in a bowl and walks towards Leah with the snacks,he sets them on the table and then sits down next to Leah. She crawls into his lap,"Hey baby"He rubs her back,"Daddy"She mumbles around her paci. "Yes pumpkin?" 

Leah looks up at him,"Why you have pointy teeth?"Leah mumbles and pokes once of his sharp vampire canines accidentally cutting her finger. "Owie!"She was about to pull her finger away when Hunter grabs here wrist and licks away the blood. "Well you see....."

"Daddy is a vampire"